OMFL CUP: Bracket Play Posted Here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

OMFL CUP: Bracket Play Posted Here

By popular demand and due to time constraints of many owners, we are changing this from a true double elimination to a modified double elimination format. Basically, all the #2 seeds will have 'play-in' games against eachother. The loser of those will be out, and the winners advance on to the main double elimination tournament, where from there it will be true double elimination!

Sorry #2 guys, but this was again by popular demand, and lets face it you finished second in your pool so now it's time to put up or shut up! Win that first game and now you are into double elimination time.

The advance rates for the tournament are posted up top. Please stay within these advance rates or we will give the win to the guy who tried to schedule. Post your score HERE as well as in the game results thread, this way we can keep this thread bumped and updated so everybody can see what is going on.

[​IMG]

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

ooohhh double elim

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I cant see the img.

Damn work internet.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Jeremy, you play the winner of the Wajy/Sciko game. You have until July 28 to finish the first 'Round'. However that first round also includes the first loser out games....so if you lose you'd need to have time to get that game in too before we 'advance'. Hope that makes sense.

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks for your work on this sdunlap. Broncos (CHUNKNESS) and Giants (pepperklink) are set to play on Friday night. Good luck to everyone else involved.

6. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

imo. the bracket should look a little different. a complete playback for first isnt fair for the winners imo. i think the winners bracket should play to the champ game. the loser o the champ game then would play the winner of the consolation bracket for 2nd(only if they hadnt already played in bracket play). you see it all the time in wrestling tournaments

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Guys what in the world is going on here. It's been 2 days and no sign of scheduling of any games completed.

(n)

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I told you in the podcast we're playing in about 2 hours.

Dummy.

9. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I'm awaiting the Vishal / Savaunte winner. Vishal, let's get this going before Tropical Storm Bonnie knocks out the power down here in the New Orleans area. Katrina only put 10 feet of water in my house in St. Bernard, I'm not too scared of this one.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Still awaiting on Wajy. No idea if he is caught up at work or what...

11. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

yea no one seems concerned about this one hopefully it wont flood or power wont get knocked out, , i hear it will hit land on sunday, i just hope i dont hafta deal with this foolishness when madden 11 drops

12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

ok, me and Wajo are going to play right now. We had a shitty server issue early in the game, so we had to relaunch.

13. CHUNKNESS

Broncos and Gmen kickoff has been changed to Saturday night...

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

Thanks for all the effort and updates guys! Keep em comin!

15. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Update: Scik in, Jets (48) @ Cowboys (38)

I will square off with Jeremy tomorrow sometime. Results of the game with the Cowboys are posted in the results sub-forum, complete with videos. Check em out, there were a couple of broken ankles.:thingnana:

16. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Jets (30) @ Cardinals (22)

Played a great game with Jeremy, forcing 6 turnovers and escaping with a narrow margin of victory. Thanks for a great game, bro.

Recap to be posted later.

17. Big D

Big D Walk On

bracket updated

18. CHUNKNESS

Rob messaged me that he is unable to play tonight and to give me the win. I refuse the free pass.

19. Big D

Big D Walk On

Dang. This is a tough one Chunk. Just remember that the loser still has to get in another game by Tuesday. As long as you guys can do that its all good!

20. CHUNKNESS

Broncos advance over the Giants, 31-21.

21. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Skin's advance with a 33-14 win over Buffalo.

22. Big D

Big D Walk On

Bracket Updated. For those guys who want to 'work ahead' and get their games in early, feel free. Also remember the first losers bracket games need to get in ASAP.

We are still waiting for the Vishal/Savaunte game to get in so that top half of the bracket can move forward! Lets go fellas!

23. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I wont be able to get my first round losers bracket game in until Wednesdy noon at the earliest.

24. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i am still having trouble getting in touch with sauvante, not sure what to do

25. Big D

Big D Walk On

Thats fine. Those advance times weren't 'hard' times....more of a guideline to keep us moving along so we have this completed by the time Madden 11 drops.

Vishal, you should PM Savaunte and see what's up. I know he messaged you on Saturday in the thread.