OMFL Cup Discussion - Please Read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

OMFL Cup Discussion - Please Read

Ok guys, while I certainly understand guys like Tank who are having big family issues not being able to play, there is still a swath of our ownership who is just giving us a big middle finger and not playing their games. I want to discuss what should be the discipline for not getting your games in. Here are my ideas:

1) If you are a playoff team and you don't get your Cup games in then you are set to CPU in the playoffs. There is absolutely ZERO reason why guys are getting their playoff games in but not getting their cup games in. None at all.

2) I think we should boot owners who don't get at least a majority of their games in. You get all but one in...well while I'm still not happy that's not a disaster (unless you are a playoff team like I said above). However if you only get 1 or 2 games in and you've had 2+ weeks to do it, that just giving this board a big 'F--- YOU' and shouldn't be tolerated. I'd say for those guys who get less than half of their games in, and didn't clear it with us first (like Tank) then we just boot them off this island. There's no room for them here. The guys currently in dangers are Sammy, Chris, Bruce, Gaddy, Savaunte, Mustang, Weblink, GABeast, and of all people Frisk.

(n)

You guys have put me in charge of content and of course as AFC Prez. You've got to give me some back up here, or else the content I create in the future people will think they just don't have to participate (which is really really not good for our league)

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Nate & I talked about lack of activity this morning or last nite(Cant remember)

I really dont know what to do here.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

We should all talk on AIM. I'll be there all afternoon until 4pm my time.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am not setting guys to cpu for the playoffs, that's not going to happen.

Let's do this. Post a list of owners who have not played at least 3/4 of their games and let's discuss each of them.

Like myself, I still have 2 to go, but it's been very hard and honestly not interesting at all because i have the playoffs to focus on and not this tournament. If it were AFTER the season (like I thought the original plan was) then I would be much much more interested. But I am having to play half speed against all these guys as to not show too much.

So because of that I am not punishing by setting to cpu guys who are in the playoffs.

Let's make a list of guys here and lets discuss each of them.

5. natedawg212000

Mustang - 2 of 5 games in
    Bruce - 1 of 5 games in
    Gaddy - 2 of 5 games in
    Savaunte - 1 of 5 games in
    Chrisdstand - 2 of 5 games in
    Frisk - 1 of 5 games in
    Sammy - 0 of 5 games in
    Tank - 1 of 5 games in (family emergency pass)
    GABeast - 1 of 3 games in
    Web - 1 of 3 games in

Dunlap please message all AFC guys since you are AFC Rep and Jeremy please message all NFC guys since our NFC Rep has only played one game.

6. natedawg212000

I have posted a warning and I am blasting this out to everyone on AIM. Someone on this board step up and send out PMs to these owners also.

7. natedawg212000

Let me reiterate that I am not mad at Frisk here at all. Frisk, and Tank both have real reasons. Maybe others do also, they just haven't said anything. I mean that I will back off. My issue is I get all flustered when others get flustered and breath down my neck. I've had Dunlap breathing down my next to help (and rightfully so since we as a board agreed to make this mandatory) keep the interest up. I am not upset at anyone here. I apologize for trying to help if it were taken the wrong way, but I was doing the best I could. I doubt that we would seriously boot anyone here, but the thread of a booting should stir them up, which was the whole point.

8. natedawg212000

LOL, looks like someone used their mod powers to delete a few threads... any ways, I meant what I said. I'll catch you guys on the other side.

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

PM's sent to all my group members with read receipts awaiting a response...

10. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah it was getting out of hand if you would pick up your phone we could chat! instead of talking over the forum (y)

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I will be playing my games.

We have two weeks to go correct? I have been travelling, trying to get to the lake and just havent been home much for two weeks.

My games will be in by the end.

12. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I am back from my week away. I will get my games scheduled asap.

13. natedawg212000

I never got a PM btw.