1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

OMFL Cup: Eagles (27) Chiefs (24)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

OMFL Cup: Eagles (27) Chiefs (24)

The Chiefs had control just about the whole game but the Eagles make a late comeback for the win. I had these Chiefs on a roll but the Eagles made the key turnovers and that was the difference. 4-1 turnover difference.

GG Vishal.. I'll see if I can make a run in the loser's bracket.

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

GG Bluebean, you played a great game and had unfortunatel turnover at the end, i hate McNabb....

Chiefs win toss and will kick,
    eagles ball first and there drive stalls out but not before a 46 yd Akers FG
    Chiefs would answer with a 51 yd R.Succop FG
    after a Eagle punt Chris Chambers runs in a 1 yard TD for the chiefs making it 10-3,
    McNabb throws a pick, and Chiefs take advantage with Cassel throws a 36 yard pass to Pope who scores 17-3
    McNabb would get the Eagles back downfield and Connect for a 15 yd TD pass to Maclin 17-10

Halftime

A_Jordan takes int 69 yards to score and tie it up at 17
    in the 4th QT now...
    J.Charles get the chiefs back on top with a 2 yd run, 24-17 chiefs
    L.Weaver gets a 3 yd TD run with 1:17 left tied at 24
    Cassel Throws a Pick with 35 seconds left, eagles would kick FG and win 27-2