OMFL Donation Drive

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    Im sure by now all of you have read the Donation Drive blog via XFN or TF and hopefully I didnt leave anything out. If you guys want to add something, jsut reply to the blog with any little tidbits or words of motiviation you may have.

I would also ask that you guys try and talk this up a bit. Not really sure if ours owners are taking this serious. As of now, only two donations have been made for a total of $25 with $20 of that coming from a board member.

The only expenses that are on the horizon would be trophies or awards for this upcoming OMFL offseason. I will be researching costs for these in the next few days. With the costs of these trophies plus shipping this could very well empty what we have now, which with the recent donations is $85.

In my opinion, I see XFN eventually going to a pay site in the near future. And Id rather not be caught with our tails between our legs and having to scurry for money when this happens. So any motivational words you may have to pep up the troops is appreciated.
  2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Feb 19, 2010
    Since I am in the middle of my 2nd snow storm this week and I plow I will donate tomorrow sometime after I rest. I will get on there and see if I can pump them up a bit and donate 50$ myself. Also if we dry up and something is needed hit me up I can front the league.