OMFL is BACK! Slow advance league - Details inside

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 8, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

OMFL is BACK! Slow advance league - Details inside

http://orginalomfl.proboards.com/index.cgi
    Whats up guys. It's Nate, and I am bringing the OMFL BACK! I wanted to get permission from MAGS before posting this, and we finally were able to talk this AM.

This year I started a strong online 32 man league in the 4th&1. Due to some disagreements in management (they are all guys who don't know how to run a cheese free league), I have decided to bring the OMFL BACK! I have posted up 90 % of our rules. We will have no website (not needed with easports online website).

This will be a 32 man SIM STYLE league for straight players. We will advance one game per week and are looking to start the team selection draft here shortly.

If you are interested hit me on our forums.

UPDATE: 21 owners and counting. Teams are flying off the board. This will be all pro, 8 min quarters, no accel clock. Possibly going down to 7 min if people feel 8 is too long. Our rules are posted if you want to check them out. 99% of them are common sense things about communication, scheduling, ect. Very few play rules, mainly about qb scrambling, tricking the AI, and moving players all around.

Come check us out. Gonna be a great league with power rankings, possible radio show, and interviews during the season.

Great set of owners and a great atmosphere.

I also am setting up forum here and will most likely be making the move to come here instead of my own forums.

2. natedawg212000

also decided to do a first come first serve basis. So if you want to join simply look at whos left and give me your top 3 teams.

3. natedawg212000

2 spots open here guys if any of you are interested. slow advance league. 8 min quarters. no accel clock. all pro.

browns and redskins.