OMFL Playoffs PodCast

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fr3sH_UC, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nice stuff man. Keep working at it and getting better!

3. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

will do ! =] dunlap gave me some good ideas n stuff so hopefully wen i do a pre-season 1 it'll be more polished

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Mad props to you.

Keep em coming!!!

5. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

Thanks Jeremy ima try n keep improving the quality so u guys could enjoy them even more =]

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Jerzey, thanks for the props my man. Although, every game I play is with smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day, its all about TOs. Dont make em and you have a good chance at winning.

What I will say is great work and thanks for taking the time to do this. I did a podcast a couple of years back on my madden league and it was similar. Suggestions might include having guest. I did it via a speaker phone lol. it was shit quality but fun as hell. We did it at quarter pole (pre-season, 4th game, 8th game etc) though it doesn't have to be done that frequent. good content.

From what it sounded like you had some papers in front of you. (im not criticizing. this is actually complimenting) If you had notes, a great idea to be organized. In the future, ask like 3-4 questions of a few people via aim just to have some more material. Not that some of these brainiacs can do that any way......

Just little things. Oh and lastly, have fun doing it. People thought I was funny because I would occasionally rip on people. I usually asked people if they minded before hand. Im not talking malicious stuff. But were all guys here most of us are. (Stang might be a computer. Hes always by his) We bust peoples chops. Its what we do.

7. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

Koo ya ima def add the da asking ppl stuff on aim b4 hand n use that =] maybe add a co host n den bring in guest n interview them got some big plans for a pre season PodCast

8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I aint no expert. just some suggestions that I think might work but I think you have a good content. The XFN site will make it easy to pull together stats.

9. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I thought Notoorious B.I.G. was the narrator....lol great stuff man

try to plug S.D. somehow

10. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Nice Job Fresh. Since I'm not in the playoffs, my Favorite part was the Intro music.

11. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

lol =] glad yall enjoyed it 2 an extent lol n big was ma fav rapper lol