1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

OMFL Politically Incorrect, Episode 3 - OMFL Bowl III Preview

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

OMFL Politically Incorrect, Episode 3 - OMFL Bowl III Preview

Big D and Sciko recap the playoffs and preview OMFL Bowl III between the Eagles and Jaguars. We also break down OMFL Cup play as we head into tournament play.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Sciko is upset to tears that nobody is listening to this...so bumping it up. Hah!

Naw but seriously its a good show. Give 'er a listen and shoot us your comments about whatever!

3. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i love just twisting up or gettin a cold beer and listening to the podcast,(dunlap knows im a podcast groupie) thanks for spending your time on this "Big D" and "Sciko" , i definitely appricate the podcast! sci definitely sounds like hes comfortable and mic stuff is fixed i am only @ the 7 min mark, i havent heard " ummmmm" but i have heard SHIT numerous times lol, ok i am gonna finish listening

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Listened to this today while working. Like Mcdonalds, I'm lovin' it.

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

good show, always enjoyable.

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Definitely not upset. Was at work pretty much all day so I had no idea of whether or not people were listening to it. Only thing I would be upset about was my lack of sleep last night because you had me up until 2 AM doing this damn thing. One of these days your gonna have to catch me when Im not exhausted, lol.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I also called Reggie Bush a pussy, but that was more in reference to his running style, not his overall ability.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Going to listen to it now.

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

lol i second that opinion about bush too scik.... but i agree with the first option, not the second.....

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

ahahahaha!!!

11. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

good job both of you. i got caught up last night.

12. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

Jeez joe you are right.....that looks really unsim I mean I'm running away from a big defensive tackle who is about to wipe me out. I think I should get the bannhammer.

14. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

awesome stuff guys, great stuff and as vishal said, very easy to twist and listen too.

Dang Seth, no wonder your in broadcasting/journalism, you got one tight radio voice.