OMFL Schedule for Madden 2k11 Start Date - PRESEASON STARTS NOW!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 14, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

OMFL Schedule for Madden 2k11 Start Date - PRESEASON STARTS NOW!

What's up fellas. The OMFL Board is currently discussing a Schedule prototype for the new game of when we will start. There are a few obstacles that we are facing right now.

1st, we really dont want to jump and start playing just for the sake of playing. We want to get our ducks in a row and make sure we have our settings correct and have time for everyone to get the game and get in here.

2nd, we need to do something so that the league doesn't die off. It's that time to start coming to the forums and AIM every day.

We have a few owners who are still on vaca or who are still trying to get the game. We will work with these guys on getting their stuff done, but we must also move forward. As we begin to do cap books and begin with our first season, we will find errors and issues, we are currently trying to fix as many of these as we possibly can before we start playing for real.

As soon as I know the schedule it will be posted for everyone to know, but there are a few things I can tell you.

1st, all franchise invites that could be sent, were sent. If you did not receive an invite, it's because it would not allow me to. The Franchise is called 'The REAL OMFL'. You can get with me on AIM for the password.

Once you log into the franchise on PSN you can access it from your web browser here: http://www.easports.com/onlinefranchise/franchises

You can then start to post your cap books so that they may be signed off by Wajo, Dunn, or Win. Those are the guys who are doing the cap book this season.

After you get those done, not signed off, just posted, you can begin to play your preseason.

You can find your teams preseason schedule here: http://www.nfl.com/schedules

We will let you know here shortly exactly how many days you have to get as many preseason games in as possible. It is an open schedule and is mandatory. We WILL make exceptions for those owners who do not have the game or who are away right now. Play as many of them as you possibly can, please.

To help us test settings we will allow you to play on either all madden or all pro, this way we can get a little bit of both to look at. 8 min quarters is the other setting.

I will keep you posted on more info as we get it. Please know the OMFL board is working hard on getting things ready and laying a great foundation for us to start on.

There are still tons of rumors which are totally untrue flying around. Frisk and the Board is currently working on these issues. Please note that I have given every owner in the OMFL the opportunity to 'let me have it' in a private setting that I will not know who said what by sending dave a questionnaire form which is located in the other thread. Let me again say the OMFL is strong, we have a great opportunity here at the TF, and a great opportunity with our fellow friends at the PMFL to have a great relationship for sim gammers of Madden. The OMFL isn't leaving and we are going to have an amazing 2k11.

Enjoy fellas.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

bump so it doesnt get buried.