**********OMFL SEASON 6 : READ BEFORE PLAYING WEEK 1 GAME**********

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Feb 18, 2011.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Due to the overwhelming nature of this seasons blind bidding free agency period, we have decided to cut it a little short. Good news, is, we can start Season 6 earlier now. Here's the schedule:

FRIDAY (2/18): teams have until 11:59pm cst to START a bid on a player. After 11:59pm, no new bids can be opened up, but bids can be placed on those players who already have a bid opened on them. Current bids in progress and any new bids will still have 24 hours from start to close. Free Agency will then be closed until at least Day 1 of Week 1.

SATURDAY (2/19): teams must report their free agent signings, any cuts, any position changes, and new cap number totals in their team front office threads. Once a capbook member has signed off on a teams team front office thread, then they are free to play their week 1 game (as long as their opponents are signed off as well)

SUNDAY (2/20): tentatively Day 1 of Week 1 of Season 6. From the official Day 1, whatever daythat may happen to be, Free Agency will be open as normal on the open forums.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Dave,

This is a bit of a problem for me since I was hoping to have more time to place bids. Its possible I wont be home until after this deadline and I have no access to email. There are 2 players I was hoping to start bids on. Can you let me know how you want me to proceed? If you want I can start the 24 hour clock on the forum and send the email when I get home. I dont want to take advantage of the system and gauge interest. You already know what I think about blind bids and the commitment to them even if your the only one bidding.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I think we will push the deadline back a few hours, maybe until 10pm central, would that work?

I will post final set deadline time in this thread in a few

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Dave that would great. Much appreciated.

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

deadline has been amended to 11:59pm tonight, to go with a full 48 hour period

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

*********ALL TEAMS MUST WAIT UNTIL THEIR SALARY CAP HAS BEEN SIGNED OFF ON IN THEIR TEAM FRONT OFFICE THREADS. IF YOU ARE OVER THE CAP YOU CANNOT PLAY YOUR WEEK 1 GAME UNTIL YOU HAVE MADE THE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS TO GET UNDER LEAGUE SALARY CAP AND YOUR TEAM FRONT OFFICE THREAD HAS BEEN SIGNED OFF ON.*******

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Must be at 53 by week 2