1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

OMFL SEASON 7 LIVE DRAFT TONIGHT AT 8pm central!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, May 28, 2011.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

A few details:

-the live portion will begin at 8pm central SHARP Saturday May 28th

-this will be conducted in the regular blast room, we ask to please keep the comments down as we will have 1 board member announcing what team is on the clock, 1 board member announcing the time remaining

-each pick will be given a 3 minute time limit

-no teams picks will be skipped, once the timer expires, the board will select a player for them based on BPA on the draft board

-teams are free to submit to a board member their list of players or positions wanted if they know they will not be around

-no teams may forfeit their picks, every team will be required to keep the relative same amount of rookies

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

also feel free to post here if you know you cant make it

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i may be able to get in my 3rd round pick but a 5am eastern work shift tommorow prevents me from sticking around too much, ill be here for the start to at least submit a pick list.

4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

I will not be around tonight..pleas draft olb, rb or o line best available

5. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

I'll be there. I'll probably end up leaving after the 3rd round to head out, but I'll provide a list.