1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

OMFL Team Stats

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

OMFL Team Stats

Hey guys since Online franchise does not have Team stats yet again, I need some guys to help me with inputting weekly team stats. Here is the link to the Doc. Every week I will post the top 10 of each category, but the hardest and most time consuming part is inputting the stats.

Link----> https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlYPAxVZ3-_4dGFBUC1aME5EY1FVWWUzMU0wOVR3c1E&hl=en#gid=0

Let me know if you plan to help or have questions as I will need to invite you to access and edit the doc.

Thanks,
    Frisk

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I was thinking about this today.

Falling multiple weeks behind is where its gets to be a chore to catch up.

I can help Frisk. probably wont be able to start till tomorrow though.

3. Emmdotfrisk

yeah thats why I am trying to get this goin now. I also can't start today, but the more help we have, the easier it is for everyone.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can try to help out where needed. Since I don't really have a particular specialty and I'm just trying to help out the cap guys, I can assist with stats a bit as well.

5. Emmdotfrisk

If you are down to help just post ur google account email and I will invite you to edit the doc

jeremy is in already. rolanar up next.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets