OMFL - Week 15 Key Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Oct 24, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Week 15 Key Matchups

[​IMG] (8-5) @ [​IMG] (7-6) - Both teams are currently playoff teams by the skin of their teeth. The loser could find themselves on the outside looking in, as many teams are nipping at their heels.

[​IMG] (8-5) @ [​IMG] (8-5) - A battle for NFC East supremacy. Defending OMFL champ Vishal has his Eagles firing on all cylinders as we head towards playoff time. Can SaintsDave derail the train and get the upper hand in the divisional race?

[​IMG] (7-6) @ [​IMG] (8-5) - Huge AFC North battle between the surprising Browns and Dun's Bengals. Cincinnati can all but lock up the division with a win. Cleveland needs to win not only to keep their AFC North hopes alive, but also keep pace in a hotly contested AFC wild card race.

[​IMG] (13-0) @ [​IMG] (6-7) - Two things are on the line in this game - Dunlap's run at perfection and Jeremy's playoff hopes. The Colts are rolling heading into this game, but the Jags have yet to truly be challenged. A Jags win will clinch at least a tie for the OMFL's best record. Meanwhile, an Indy win will keep them in the hunt for the final AFC wild card spot.

[​IMG] (8-5) @ [​IMG] (8-5) - Both squads are hanging on for dear life in their respective divisions. KC has lost two straight and is trying to fend off a late charge from Denver (four straight wins) and San Diego (three straight wins). The Rams are also scuffling of late, and currently are deadlocked with the 49ers in the NFC West.

[​IMG] (9-3) @ [​IMG] (6-7) - The Bears are on the verge of clinching the NFC North and can end all doubts with a win in the Mall of America dome.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

nice!

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

sweet helmets, great writeup

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The helmets remind me of old school Tecmo Bowl type look.

Man, I wish they had THAT game still.....earliest franchise game I ever had was Tecmo Super Bowl 3: Final Edition for SNES. Great game.

5. natedawg212000

They have one on ps3, I wish I could play it and try it out. They are also coming out with a new NBA Jam. THATS gonna be SWEET!

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Tecmo download 5 bucks on wii...My son and I play it.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

And Bada nice job man you are quickly becoming one of my new fav's on here even though I have never had any direct interaction with you lol...

8. natedawg212000

Blogger X, just sayin'

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Colts-64
    Jags-5

10. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Haha, I will end all the speculation right now and confirm that I am NOT Blogger X...

Go JAGS!

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

You can try that all you want, Bada. But I have been doing the same thing and people STILL don't believe me.

I'm too LAZY to go create another account for this forum. That's why I do the alter egos under my main name. Geez....lol

12. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

smokescreen

too lazy, how are you going to convince anyone that the guy who does the whole buckman big board for ALL the draft prospects is too lazy

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

LoL. Whoever Blogger X is likely is trolling and laughing his ass off at this.

14. natedawg212000

Its win, dun, bada or frisk. frisk has been swamped and a lil mia with moving or whatever it was that happened so i dont think it's him. Its one of those first 3.

15. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Just like the Dark Knight, Ill say IM Blogger X, then the real one will show, then we take em' down.

Plus, they crapped on me in the AFC breakdown, Dunn and Bada beat me this year, but not Frisk......... Aha, Ahhaa