OMFL Week in Review: Week 7 Win's Winners + Power Rankings!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

OMFL Week in Review: Week 7 Win's Winners + Power Rankings!

This bad boy should be up by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry that a lot of games are already played, but I'm running a bit behind due to frustration and work.

But I will have it up and ready by tomorrow.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Awesome. I was waiting for the word. Power Rankings are on their way to you via PM.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Will be a delay as real life has struck me hard. Transmission may be dying in truck so taking a look at it and getting some help getting fluids to fill it up. Hopefully it is just simple as filling the fluid. Hopefully.

So I am worried about other things at the moment. If all goes well, I'll try to get something recorded tonight. If not...may not be a week 7 show with Win's Winners. Cross your fingers!

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Changes to Podcast Schedule!

I will be recording a show tomorrow after I get home from work. Also, I probably will be cutting down to one large podcast, which will flow like the following:

Opening: 1-2 minutes

Week in Review, Previous Week: 20 minutes

Review all week's games, starting with Games of the Week, Locks, and Upsets, then rest of the schedule.

Win's Winners record for the week: 2-3 minutes

Just a quick recap of how my picks did this week.

Analysis of upcoming week's games, including Win's Winners: 20-30 minutes

Self explanatory.

Standings analysis: 5 minutes

Division by division breakdown. As playoffs get closer I'll start listing wild cards and those kind of matchups as well.

News/Injury Report: 5-10 minutes

Depends on injury list and amount of emails I get for team news.

Closing: 3 minutes

These times are on the generous end. I hope to not have a file longer than 60 minutes after editing. It seems long but it's done with love. And as always, any feedback is appreciated! The reason for the one show deal is Nate and I will try to do a weekly PTI style show, and 3 times of hearing me in a week span is too much for me, much less you all. ;)

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Win....are you planning on releasing the power rankings on your show still? If not could you please post a thread with the ones I sent you, as I can't seem to find the file I sent....so don't want to have to add up all the votes again.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dunlap, I'll be getting them out today during the podcast recording. If for some reason I do not record I still have your PM with votes, and I'll post it up.