On Hiatus For now

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VaSteelah, Jun 15, 2009.

1. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

On Hiatus For now

Sorry to inform you all, but I am going on Hiatus for now. I have to much crap to deal with at the moment work wise and I don't think its right to you all for me to be giving a half assed effort. Hopefully when things die down at work (im praying it dies down before NCAA10,lol) I will be able to give 100%. This has to be the longest I've gone without being on live. Feels wierd actually.
    So I hope you all keep it going.
    Thanks,
    Steelah

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Dibs on BJ Penn. Oh and good luck with everything I'm kinda in the same boat over here.

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

If you move to Penn, I will take Silva haha

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

There is no way you can just call "Dibs" on a fighter like that. There needs to be a process is place to figure this out.

I say you give the guy with the worst head 2 head that is dedicated. The guy who has the worst head 2 head record with the most fights. If he doesn't want him you offer him to the next guy up the ladder until he is taken.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Pretty sure we've been working on a first come first serve basis since the begining. No big deal to me I got a solid stable of fighters over. But still, dibs on BJ Penn.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok first off...no one has anyone, ease back vultures. Steel, I'm going to PM you.

As for the fight on this current card...Eagles, fight the cpu on expert. Edgar vs Penn on expert. Win or lose, won't bump you more than a spot or 2 in the rankings but still gives you a fight on the card.

7. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

There needs to be a system put in place. First come first serve is a breeding ground for problems.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah there should definately be a wavier system for this kind of thing. I think the most active trainers should have an opportunity to get the fighters they want most. Maybe throw it to the community for some ideas.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

well first, im waiting to hear back from steel. i've been in tradition 1 with him for like 10 seasons, a side ncaa league for like 15 and now the TFC and he was one of the most psyched guys for the game. i want to make sure his hiatus is long term and not just a week or 2 before his fighters go on the market. if they do, i'll get with TWrecks and see what kind of procedure he has in mind. problem with a waiver system i think is that no matter who we pick, someone will deem it as unfair.

10. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

That is why you give the guy with the worst h2h record the opportunity to get a better fighter if he wants it.

11. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

like juggs says lets wait to see if Steel really wants to leave, and than the next step probbaly the fairest one I can think of is a completley random name in the hat type of scenerio if all other things are equal, meaning participation and attendance which it looks like the both of you are good at so with those being equal in my opinion a random pick would be the fairest, but lets let everything iron itself out, and trust me whatever me and Juggs decide wont be unfair to anyone although Im sure whoever doent get him will find it unfair. Id like to hear some community ideas as well.

And I do like the idea of a waiver order, I will talk to juggs about it but whenever a fighter becomes avail the waiver list could be followed and if someone picks say Bisping they move to the end so on and so forth just like fantasy football free agency. We may want to look into this regardless if Steelah stays

12. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Dibbs??? Really??

First thing first. I think each trainer should only be able to have one 90+ fighter at a time. So any trainers who have a 90+ fighter should be excluded from the Waived fighter. But if they REALLY want this fighter that bad; they have to give up their current 90 fighter. Like Colmanchu. He's got Silva-94. He cant go around calling DIBBS.. Really DIBBS??? Really??? That just seems Chessy as hell. I mean come on, Look at the roster and tell me that some of the people should be able to have guys like BJ. Especially when guys like me are running around with 84 and 85 fighters.

13. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I'm giving up Big Nog ALL DAY for BJ :D

14. Blaza

:D:D:D

[​IMG]

15. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

What does that even mean?

16. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

BATTLE ROYAL!!!!!
    Nuff Said (y)

17. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

This is about all that Blaza is good for, he googles images to call guys out, you could have found a better one than this tho man. agendapoetry.uk?

18. Blaza

Woooooosh!

19. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Would love to see that, the only weight we are in together is Lightweight and to be honest, you have no right fighting with the big boys at this point. Win a few fights at that weight and then we can talk.

20. Blaza

Do you have a belt little boy?

21. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Why did you change your post man, you have second thoughts?

22. Blaza

do you have a belt?!!?!?

23. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

All in due time my friend...

24. Blaza

Fixed .

25. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

And I know your not calling me out Grasshopper Blaza? I think your dude is still sleeping from the head trama I gave you last night. Your not ready for My A game. I still have somethings to teach you. But if you think your ready to fly the nest already be my guest.... haha