On-line game matches

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CWT 3000, Oct 21, 2010.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

If any of you guys are on and want a good sim game (ranked) just hit me up. Doesn't need to be a franchise match. I'm at 41 W and working my way towards 100 by the end of the year.

Damn, I remeber when Madden first had on-line play= I was addicted. I think I topped out that year with 134 wins and ranked around ~70 overall. Crap, now you need a 1000 wins just to be ranked in the top 100- C'mon man.

Crossing routes and deep middle plays seem so hard to cover this year, even when user controlling a Safety or LB... WR seem to just make a B-line to where the ball was thrown and run with it, while my guy slowly makes his way towards the coverage and makes a pathetic attempt to defend. Uggg! What really sucks too is to make matters worse is the Defensive players just seem stupid this year, especially against guys who hot route their WR all the time. The defensive AI just doesn't know what to do. I continually see defenders just standing there watching the offensive guy grab the ball and run 10 yards before the defender recognizes the play. It's worse when the play is hot routed to the flats or a deep slant out (basically it seems anything along the sidelines) the defender waits for the WR to cath it and watches him make a move before pusuing him. Anything you guys do to counter this?? I have been trying now for the last month to defend this, and the good players have figured out if you hot-route a RB and WR your dead in the water.

2. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

I agree with you on the crossing routes and deep middle routes. As someone who considers themselves nowhere near advanced when it comes to Madden, I've found that the only way I have a chance online is sticking to those kind of plays because even in one on one man coverage, any throw to a deep corner or a curl rout ended up an automatic pick most of the time.

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I'd love to play some online ranked games. I try playing all the time, but I usually get 1 good game out of 10 bad ones. I try to find SIM players in the lobbies but most guys either lie or they don't know what SIM means. But I like to find good online ranked games to practice for my online franchise. It's just so hard to get a good game online. Everyone plays like douche-bags and it just ruins the game.