On the recruiting board...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 26, 2010.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

On the recruiting board...

I will try to keep up with all the signees each week if I miss someone or if you get an instant commit PM me or do what Hot Rod did and mark it on the board and I will add him and you can delete the post. I need all the info though so
    Name Position Rank Height Weight Home Town Stars

My vision is to get everyones class get their ratings as freshman and we can look back at our 1st class and see if we have any heisman or lombardi winners in this group. If anyone would like to do a write up of some of the top recruits coming in I think that would be cool. Maybe a look at the Elite 11 Qb's and were they are headed. In fact I am gonna do that tomorrow. Some one want to write up something on the top RB's in the nation?

2. sreese

sreese Walk On

Nice work york. Sorry im not much of a writer or i would help.

3. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

It won't be hard to keep up with my commits seeing as its week 7 and I still don't have one commit.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Please LSU will get there fair share I share a state with BAMA and they are killing me for recruits not to mention what UF is doing. My man Max is gonna have the whole Army All American team suiting up for him next year. Is ociu gonna go after that RB Kevin Newsome now that he has signed the #3 HB recruit Blake Smith? How far is UGA behind you for the guy?

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I never attempted to go after Newsome so don't have to worry about me. I already signed a guy and am pretty set a HB

6. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Both of them have a RB commit but seem to be right there with me on Newsome. I think I was up by less than 100 going into this week. I'm not sure if they have stopped recruiting him at this point. I hope so.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

PLEASE DO THIS ASAP

can I get you guys to delete your posts on the crootin board. I want to clean it up a bit and add some more stuff like top RB's and WR's

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I'll take care of it york.

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

thanks man

10. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I left the posts regarding the guys 1ke signed since he still hasn't put up the info.

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

You can take it down Hot Rod I have gone through the recruiting board and put up everyones stuff