1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

One and Done

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, Jan 27, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well folks, I played my first game of the year, Gibson isn't that bad of a QB, needs to progress his accuracy as he threw 3 picks by missing wide open receivers but overall I like what I saw. I resigned from the franchise after, I leave Saturday morning for a month and wont be back til the end of February, good luck on the season and look forward to returning when I get back. (y)

Top 5 pick in the draft here I come...........and well in real life, out to the cold snowy field here I come...........

Keller I resigned on the console so when I get back I should be able to rejoin.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

have a safe trip man hopefully when you return the pats will be champs in real life :)

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Kick some ass out there, we'll still be here when you get back. Bitching about something I'm sure. ;)

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Take care