One More Time!

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

One more time!

For those of you who have been under a rock or having a life today (either or), we unfortunately have to restart Chompions League yet again. Basically, Glen's skills weren't working and when we tried to fix them it corrupted the entire file, this was an unfixable problem.

I know this is extremely frustrating and maybe even discouraging, but there are reasons to be optimistic about this situation. For one, those of you with losses get a clean slate. If your recruiting wasn't looking great, no worries. And if you had been turning it over left and right you get a chance to right your wrongs. Consider last week not as a waste of time, but spring football. You've got your practice in. Now you should be ready to roll full speed ahead.

You might be asking yourself "why won't this issue pop again, rendering this dynasty effort another waste of time?" Jandy, Cy, Glen and I talked and decided on a solution. Everyone will be starting as a level 15 head coach. Coach progression will be on "very slow." If coach skills work this time, then great, we will still get to level up but at a much slower pace. If not, then at least everyone is at level 15 and our coaches will be solid enough to compete in the recruiting front.
    The file name for this dynasty is Chomps2. Password tso. Everyone must enter and create a new coach. Once you're in you will soon see that you have 15 skill points to allocate to your head coach. These must be used in recruiting. We just don't know how overpowered the game management is and I don't want to hand someone 15 points in that tree. Putting it in recruiting will even things out between us and the computer teams at similarly ranked program (Bama, Michigan ect). If coach skills do work going forward, you can start speccing in the game management tree. Level your assistants as you would like.

Same rules from last file apply. You can refresh your memory here.

Please join the dynasty ASAP so we can once again get on to week one. Any questions post here. Sorry about this guys, hopefully this is the last hiccup.

cmassey13 jandy CJTHA1 TheMNorthFace Boraby Jbek ssuwr86 Glen Cieske MrWitness36 cyhiphopp H22APWRD94

• Like Like x 1
  2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I have to wait till the song finishes before I join. Sorry.

• Like Like x 2
  3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Looks like you missed the password. Hopefully we don't have too many jackwagons try and join.

4. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

quick question as for DC and OC those are no touch with points correct? Only head coach just to verify I dont want to be the one screwing things up

5. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Don't touch the coordinators for now

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Spayer419

Any chance we can get a different non-con game subbed in for FCS games? Get a little variety this time around?

7. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Ok good to go

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

If anyone wants a schedule change leg me know. Ill do my best to accommodate

9. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'd rather not play UNLV again. Would love to get Texas back on the schedule some day, but doesn't have to be year one. Texas Tech is also a rival.

• Like Like x 2
  10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

So is Baylor...:)

Spayer419 - RTA @ UF

11. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

The biggest and the best in the SEC already 4/4

12. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

USC is ready to roll

• Like Like x 1
  13. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

14. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

aTm rTa

15. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

What's everyone think about the new coach tree start level?

16. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I feel like with all our points in the recruiting tree we are going to have a LOT more success against the CPU. Some of those skills seem really good.

17. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yeah I played around with some of the better coaches in the game. The likes of Hoke, Saban, Mack Brown and Chip Kelly are still higher than us so it really just evens it out and let's us recruit how our programs should.

I also left respecs on so we can make adjustments each season with ratio if we feel that it's needed

• Like Like x 2
  18. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I won't be rta till this afternoon when I get out of work

19. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

Hey I noticed Miami and Louisville are in this dynasty. Has there been any changes?

20. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

21. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

UCLA RTA!!!

22. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

Also if you would change my schedule that would be great...

23. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Im a fan of the new coach tree start. It helps big time in recruiting

24. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Chomps2 isn't showing as a file name.

25. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Some random assholes joined, my fault for not making it private. Who do you want changed on your schedule?