One of my biggest hopes for NCAA 2013

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Oct 3, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

aside from the whole transfer failed, super mlb's, no huddle issue, player progression issues, coach progression issues, db's that run routes better than your wr's, the ease of running and stopping the run...

I really really really hope that they fix the option game (both triple option and read option game). Nothing is less fun than knowing that Georgia Tech will do nothing vs. you because they can't run their offense properly. I would be so annoyed if I was a GT fan and knew that I couldn't use their offense in this game.

I used to always use the triple option prior to NCAA 11, but for some reason the dev's completely failed with this offense for 2 years in a row. It used to work well and was a ton of fun. Now it is pointless.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

For some reason the Read option plays form shotgun work excellently against me by the cpu but I try it and it's a 5 yard loss everytime.

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

it is amazing how quickly the defense is in the backfield on read option plays and how quickly the crashing weakside end changes course and gets the qb.

with it being such a popular play in college football, you would think ea would actually get it right.