One of the Most Frustrating Games I've Ever Played!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Sep 9, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

One of the Most Frustrating Games I've Ever Played!

After gettin' in a real good offensive/game flow ...

- All 3 of my RB were knocked out of the game in the 1st Half.

- Without a FB on my roster, my next best option at RB was my star WR, which wasn't going to happen. I wasn't risking an injury.

- I attempted to simulate a running game with a short passing attack to wear down some clock and seal the win. Didn't work, and totally threw me out of sync.

- Meanwhile, UNM never stopped passing, so my offensive game plan fell right into their hands.

- *My one issue with this set is the broken tackles. It's down right ridiculous at times. Hopefully I can find a replay that displays this, as most aren't available unless a TD or super large gain was accumulated.

- I survived with a 41-31 win, but I was sweatin' the whole game through.

*Not whining, just still game-heightened. ;)

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Get a fourth.

Sissy

Need a tissue?

Hit somebody, ya big vag.

So what are ya complainin' about?

Of course you are, Shirley.

Just felt like busting some chops. I'd cry like a little girl if it happened to me. :D

3. egofailure

Haha, classic responses. I have no rebuttal. I am sad to admit, though, that I'm afraid my entire RB committee is a made up of a bunch of pussies!

4. egofailure

This EA website fuckin' sucks. Errors galore. I tried to change my article's main picture, and now I can't find my videos. I swear, I can't stand that damn website.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

That's why I vote post summaries on this site and EA.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I just threw out a 115-7 score in the BYU Nevada game in TDL2. No, that's not a typo.

I'm beginning to think it's impossible to put together a slider set that 12 guys can work with. How is it that we can test a set over and over, have a giant freaking love fest about it (granted, it wasn't all love, but most thought they we were on the right track) and now the games are over at the coin flip? It almost feels fixed.

I'll be honest - while I understand that guys are having issues, and I have been too (though to a much much smaller degree) it seems to me that we should be able to keep things in check at least a little bit. I have no idea how you guys are generating the kinds of stats you are. I'm simply not able to play in a way that replicates it.

In every (or most, at least) other league, no one ever gets beat by the CPU, and the better players have to hold back for the entire second half of every game. Here, we get knocked around a bit, and then everyone seems to go to pieces. There should be some kind of medium between these dynamics. Clearly, we're not there yet.

If I keep stats under control against Miami, who's pretty stinkin' good, then I'm going to do some name calling. If I get blown out of the building, then maybe I'll become a believer.