One Open Spot for 2010

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

One Open Spot for 2010

Heya folks. We have one open spot for the TeamBuilder dynasty that will be starting with 2010.

The team will be taking a spot in the C-USA East, so the team would have to be located in that general geographic area.

We're also aiming for more realistic(ish) teams, and we'll be starting with fairly low Overall and Prestige ratings.

If you're interested, reply here with a screenshot of your team uniforms from TeamBuilder, or at least directions on how to find your team on TeamBuilder.

2. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

I have made my team I will post up a link so you guys can give it a look. It is located in Ohio so that would be the right location.

3. Razcalking1978

Ohio's not really close to the C-USA East area. We're talking Florida-Georgia-Dakotas-Alabama-Mississippi. Ohio is smack-dab in MAC turf.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Dakota's?

5. Razcalking1978

Whoops, make that Carolinas.

6. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Can I get in with the Carolina State University Grizzlies?

I am working on my team right now.

I will take UAB's spot if you would be kind enough to let me join.

7. Razcalking1978

Heya Sweetness - I see you're signed up for the TT TeamBuilder dynasty. If there's only going to be 2 TeamBuilder leagues, I'd like to save the spot for someone who will only be in one.

8. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I wouldactually rather be in thisone than the TT one. I justjoined that one because this one was full, but now since there is a spot I would rather be in here.

9. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

If that is ok, type in Carolina State

My team should show up with a C and a Grizzlie hanging on it. My GT is WHitE MamBA 22 so you can search that too.

10. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

No offense man, but that design cracks me up. First, endzone says Grizzs, which if you try to say it sounds like a slurring drunk. Hilarious. Then your color combinations are pretty damn ugly. I thought I'd come up with some really bad combinations but yours are putrid. If I was using those logos I'd probably just go with the red from your "C" as the primary, then black and white as the other two colors. Slip in some gray/silver as a fourth color if you want.

Again, don't take it the wrong way, it's your choice on how you want to design it all, but those might be worse than the Wyoming Cowboys uniforms.

11. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Corpus Christi Crackers?

12. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I actually thought my uni's were sick. The brown was supposed to be like bronze, I will fix. My endzones are supposed to sound dum lol
    it is "G R I Z Z S"
    Its like Grizz but with an S, I will put something else cause I was a little wasted last night.

13. Razcalking1978

Heya folks. PK decided to run with the Liberty Flames in the C-USA East, so the open spot is now in the MWC.

So we're looking for a west-based team with complete logo and unis.

14. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Hey I created my team, there out of Colorado so it should fit your MWC. Just search St Edward Eagles. Its by o Pills o. Let me know if im approved

15. Razcalking1978

Alright Pryor, you were first up, so first in. Might want to do some touch-up on the logo (get rid of the white - I can help if needed), and you definetly need a secondary logo that is not EA Sports.

To be honest, the team colors are very close to my Golden Bears, and variety would be nice, but I won't push anything.

Welcome to the league.

16. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Thanks man. And yes I would love help I dont know how to get rid of the white in the backround thats why I made my helmet white so you couldnt really tell. I just wanted to do something real fast but yea i will fix them up here shortly. Thanks for letting me in

17. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Yo Pryor I just discovered how to do this myself.

Here's a cool resources that I found today on the OS Boards.

http://http://www.pixlr.com/editor/

It works just like Photoshop and you can use the magic wand tool.

Select and area in the background that you want removed. An area will highlight. You can mess around on the top tool bar with the "Tolerance" and get a greater area covered by raising that number next to the "Tolerance".

After the highlighted area is selected, press the delete key on your keyboard. Continue to select pieces of the background until everything is gone except your logo.

Save, upload, and enjoy.

Peace

18. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Hey thanks man, Im going to fix up everything now. Raz I will post back up when im finished so you can look. thanks again

19. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

You're lucky if I was commish I would have taken two weeks of applications.;)

20. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I guess I am not in then, waste of my time...

21. Razcalking1978

Yeah... waste of time, indeed.

22. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Wow, getting a little chippy around here. I like it.

23. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    How do you get the white to not show up. I cannot seem to remove it from my photos.

24. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey if you post your logo in here I can work on it. I don't have photoshop I use a free program called GIMP.

25. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Cole here's the links to my logos. Thanks for any help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]