one opening in the East Coast Brawl xbox

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BDSDIGITAL, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Hello,

We have 1 opening for an SEC West team in the East Coast Brawl. This is a 3 conference dynasty that runs on a hard 72 hour advance schedule. It is a very active league and we will only consider applicants that will be a good fit with our core of users.

You can check it out here

The teams available are

Auburn
    Ole Miss
    Arkansas
    Miss. St.

Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Nice to see the best non-premier dynasty is getting flooded with requests :)

3. BDSDIGITAL

I'm keeping an eye out for good prospects.

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

bump
    great league guys. sucks im not in it

5. BDSDIGITAL

yeah that opening isn't for you.

Do something about that sig image, it's obnoxious.

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

7. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

sorry i bumped a thread for a league that had no interest

8. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

We have interest. People just so happen to follow directions and contact Brian. Word of advice, your little attempts at being a smart ass don't help you any. You've been removed from 2 leagues. The commishes talk amongst each other.

9. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

the league i was just removed from, i turned my game off at the end of game menu, after the game ended. then it didnt register with the server

so am i now a "flagged member"? i've had no major problems in game, i've never not played my game before a deadline without notice. and i am a sim player, just like everyone else here. the only problem i've had on this site was when BDS thought i was 15 and not 18 and, after saying he'd hold the spot for me during my absence because of the personal issues that were going on, he booted me because he was fed up wth the fact that my life was caving in on me. then he accused me of lying about the entire thing

10. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

imagine with your internet story, you were kicked out when u got back because your internet was out for so long

11. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Lol my Internet story. You're not helping yourself out here buddy. I told Brian he could replace me if he wanted too. I played my games in time and didn't ask a ton of annoying questions. This is my last response to this. It sucks about your personal life. But that wasn't the reason you were booted. If you really wanna change around the way these guys perceive you then drop the past. Move on. Stick to the general forums and stay out of your previous league forums.

I know I might be stepping out of my reach here but can one of the moderators close this thread please?
    @Shaun Mason
    @Drifterbub
    @jms

12. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

i played my games in time also, and i didnt choose alabama. and what was so wrong with all my questions? i was that into the dynasty, to the point where i wanted the best situational players out there at all times, but i made sure what i was doing wouldnt be illegal

13. BDSDIGITAL

damn.....

Yankee, you're not fit to be here. You're not mature enough. I booted you because you act like a 12 year old. I mean really.

Just go away. Or go bother some other commissioner, or go bother a priest, or something.

You'll never have a spot in an OD that I'm in, and I have a hard time believing you would get a spot in another dynasty here.

Simply put, go away.

14. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

what did i do to you? you are making an effort to get me barred from all dynasties
    how come i'm fine in my madden league? its clear you have had a problem with me from the start. whenever i brought up anything to do with education, u seemed to get agitated. do u have a problem with where i go to school? upset that i dont fit the stereotype u pigeonholed me into?

15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Closed. Take it to PMs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.