One time offer only

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 30, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

One time offer only

Listen this is for everyone here but Vols. Lol can't help you as i already got you in. If you are a premier guy already and want a premier league i will get you in. Its going to be very hard set of sliders and a real challange. If you are not a premier guy and want in this dynasty i will send in the 12 bucks to make you a premier guy. Everyone here right now deserves the premier status. The problem children are gone and this is a great group of guys. Its 100 percent mac teams. The Good The Bad The Ugly is the dynasty. anyone want this you have to be 100 percent committed to the dynasty. I don't want to get people in and they back out. ITS VERY HARD SLIDER SET YOU WILL LOSE. I will go out on a limb for any of you. Send me a pm if you are interested

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Damn guys thats a great deal there :thumbsup:

I am in the league and yes the sliders are very difficult but not impossible as its a MAC only dynasty. I have been having some very close games wins and loses. Its a Premiere dynasty and some really cool guys to play with. They have welcomed me with open arms. With this you will get a bad ass league sig and Premiere membership for a year.

We are finishing season 1 and gonna tame down the sliders just a bit I think. If I were u guys I would take him up on this asap before he changes his mind or the dynasty fills up.

3. NDCOLTS1979

I can also get 1 person in a non premier league right now. First person to send me a pm can have that spot. It will be in Southern Comfort

4. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

shouts out to Colt on this one! i had to jump on this!:thumbsup:

5. NDCOLTS1979

Your welcome the second you have 200 messages or the confirmation is there let clw know and enjoy GBN

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Alright man welcome to the GBN, i think you will enjoy it!!!

7. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

mos def, Thanks!