ONFL guys...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    ONFL guys...

Hey guys,

So it seems the excitement for NCAA is brewing up! If you haven't checked out the reviews you need to do so. Many are saying this is the single most greatest leap in any next gen football game and I had a great feeling after playing the demo. Rynoaid, admin of TF has nothing but good things to say about the game as he has been playing the retail version for almost 2 weeks now. With that being said I am already in 2 premier TF NCAA dynasties. I encourage you guys to branch out and check out what we have to offer outside of OMFL.

With 3 on the waiting list I realize that I can give up my spot to a few guys that valued members of OMFL. It seems rather fitting that i give up my spot to one of you guys. It is for the best and i want everyone to have an opportunity to play, as I have many. I will still be around to help out Jeremy with any NCAA oriented questions and feel free to ask me about anything. I will check up on you guys to see how things are going.

Good luck to you all and I believe OX you are up on the wait list! Let Jeremy know if you want my spot in the Big 12 North.

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Sep 18, 2009
    Right on man!