1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Online baseball community

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by EaglesIrish5, Oct 23, 2009.

1. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Online baseball community

Does anybody know of a website like this for the MLB2K game?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There have been talks of us hosting a baseball dynasty here. Unfortunately their online league components have blown ass.

If it's worth the effort, we will support something like that here.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Drifter, what about a NCAA B-Ball league? If they have an online dynasty feature...

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm sure with enough interest and the proper features on a game, we will support most anything. There are a few other things we have to make a decision on, but for the most part, those two things are a lot of what is considered.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

i would be very interested in a NCAA BBALL Dynasty if they have the OD feature

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

These games are droppin the bomb with no online franchise feature, whats the point of playin NBA 2k10 or live for 1 year? You cant rebuild your team. As soon as these games get like madden and ncaa i will defiantly be buying them because thats when they become worth 60 dollars.