Online Donating Made Easy

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Jul 30, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Online Donating Made Easy

http://traditionfootball.com/?page_id=1221

there is also a button on the main menu bar now.

If your a paypal user, i've made it super easy to donate to TF now. Thanks to everyone who has donated, and everyone that will... your contributions keep us on top of the Online Football gaming world.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I just emptied my paypal account to you.....you welcome fuckface!

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

good... because i don't think the $.35 i made on ads yesterday is gonna float us... LOL...

the wife is in control of the finances again... :-( and she's watching the TF bottom line...!!

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Not that it really means anything, but I would gladly donate if I wasn't inbetween work right now...

But, once I get my shit straightened out and get caught back up financially, expect some money to come your way.

(y)

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. based on the other thread in "The Cheap Seats" i think alot of people are hurting, including our household. With the wife going back to work finally after 7 months, things are getting back to normal.. .but she makes less than she did before, therefore less descretionary income... therefore... TF budget is a topic of discussion these days..lol

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

bring on the poker tournaments...LETS GO...what happened to all of that wreckage?!!?!