Online Dynasty file issues - Report here

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Drifterbub, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    All,

Some people are experiencing some weird issues with online dynasty. Please post them here so I can get EA looking into it.

Description of your error:
    GT/PSN of commish:
    OD file name:
    System:
    What time did you encounter the error:

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheRealHalupka

TheRealHalupka Walk On

Error: Had to reload my game recap 3-4 times and lost connection to server after finishing my OD game. It did finally upload after many reloads. Also can not get onto the web interface for OD this morning. Got the error saying the server was handling too many requests.
    GT of commish: thefans455
    OD file name: The Flashback
    System: XBox 360
    What time: Around 11pm EST on 8/21/12

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Description of your error: Online Dynasty Error. Cannot connect to EA servers at this time. When exiting out of game it goes to upload highlights, fails, goes to uploading game recap. Sits at 100% for about a minute then gives the Online Dynasty Error cannot connect to EA servers at this time.

GT of commish: Pagamer7
    OD file name: TheRedshirts
    System: XBox 360
    What time: 1:25 am EST on 8/23/12 Also sonn and SuperBowlNachos experienced this at the end of their user game which was around 12:50 am EST on 8/23/12

4. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Description of your error: No other team's stories show up the computer based dynasty wire. That is added along with the issue JohnnyClutch said. No highlights upload for me and game recaps do not load either. I was able to in week 1, but not since then.
    GT/PSN of commish: pagame07
    System: xbox
    What time did you encounter the error:Every time I play

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Drifterbub

This is our second file. The first we got the "Unable to Continue Online Dynasty at this time" error. Or actually everyone but me. No one could get into the dynasty, except me. This was week 4 of Season 2.

We rehosted using the same procedure as last year with the transfer failed issues. Well almost the same. Since no one could get in, they were unable to retire. I instead had to boot them.

GT AJ Hart MN actually rehosted the new file which I am now commish of.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Description of your error: No stories appear on Dynasty Wire except occasionally stories for my teams. With T1 I am usually unable to exit game without canceling out Dynasty Wire post.
    GT/PSN of commish: bravejaf
    OD file name: T1 and TRIFECTA
    System: Xbox 360
    What time did you encounter the error: Every day since about 2 weeks ago. I last encountered highlight upload problem last night after my T1 game with Hellisan. That was around 10:30 PM EST.

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Same for me.

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

The stories are sometimes there if you look on the "Team Stories" sub menu on the Home tab. I don't know why they've moved them there but in AM I can see most teams results and stats on that page.

• Like Like x 1
  9. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Description of your error: get a continual error message when trying to recruit. Error says something about error uploading team changes. Does the same thing that previous versions did. Time is gone and it shows you called recruit but I know nothing stuck. Scheduled a visit during the call. Now it still shows the recruit hasn't been scheduled. Same shit different year.
    GT/PSN of commish: hellisan
    OD file name: T1
    System: Xbox
    What time did you encounter the error: 11:00 pm cst

*** EDIT *** - User had downloaded latest tuner update on 8/23 before doing recruiting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
  10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I'll make sure the dynasty team is on top of this.

11. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I deleted and downloaded the tuner. Talked to a recruit I didn't have to spend much time on. It stuck

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Okay good. Thought that might have been the issue.

13. sonn

sonn Walk On

Description of your error: When I finished my game I got unable to connect to EA message and after hitting retry about 5 times I then received a message saying the commish had made changes to the file and I would have to exit.
    GT/PSN of commish: pagamer7
    System:Xbox
    What time did you encounter the error: I've received the lost connection error a bunch of times but I've never had the second message before.

14. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

Description of your error: Unable to access online dyansty away from console after login on pc or tablet device. Unable to upload more than photo for game recaps. Unable to view stories by different users in dynasty wire on and away from console.​
    GT/PSN of commish: EC Dubbuwa​
    OD file name: CnK​
    System:Xbox​
    What time did you encounter the error: Unable to access - 10 minutes ago, and since 6 AM today and various times prior. Unable to load photos - All week from 8/22 since. Unable to view stories - never have been since game day release.​

I have deleted all updates and redownloaded.

15. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Description of your error: We advanced from preseason to week 1 of season 2.... the wire says we are on week 15 and it is showing week 15 games, but you can't play them. Everyone has a week one bye so we are going to just try to recruit and advance to see if it corrects itself.
    GT/PSN of commish: neal henn
    OD file name: 4thHorseman
    System: xbox360

EDIT: We have advanced to week 2 and it seems to have self corrected...... weird

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  16. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Not sure where to post this, but it's become a big issue for us.

Description of your error: Nobody can play CPU NC State. They were at one point run by a user, but a new user came in and took over a different team, leaving them open. Since that time, everyone who plays NC State gets the "kickoff glitch," rendering them unplayable or unable to be supersimmed.
    GT/PSN of commish: I Peench
    OD file name: P4P
    System: XBOX

17. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Is it a CPB issue that you need to have someone take NC State and change to default PB?

• Like Like x 1
  18. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

That was my thought as well. I thought I had heard that when the CPU assigns a custom playbook to an AI controlled team, it messes everything up.

19. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

GT: TwiSTR18
    OD file name: Trifecta
    System: XBOX 360

Problem: Trying to advance the file past bowl season and I get this message:

[​IMG]

I have tried to advance from the wire and it says to try on the console. I have messaged all members to make sure a file hasnt been saved by mistake.

20. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    New to me.

Drifterbub you ever seen this?

• Like Like x 1
  21. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Nope. Twister18 - is this the same issue from yesterday?

22. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Yeah it is. I sent ea ncaa a twitter message but only asking if they were having server trouble, but like Brave said, I got worried when T1 advanced and we still couldn't.

23. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Drifterbub and Shaun Mason

This is the second year in a row now but in my OD with my friends we are now unable to enter the dynasty and get a message saying "Unable to Continue the Online Dynasty at this time. Please try again later." Any idea how to A) fix this or B) avoid it in the future?

24. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Rehost the file. Hopefully you have a designated save person

25. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Unfortunately no because i thought that was our problem last time (having other people saving). I've looked around and am assuming it's a corrupt file that is causing this. Correct?