Online franchise and offline franchise file update...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 13, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Online franchise and offline franchise file update...

For those of you who are wondering what the delay is, we had to wait for an online franchise roster update which took place yesterday morning. Eddie worked throughout the night to verify both the online and offline rosters were accurate (THANKS EDDIE!). When we went to exchange the file this morning, we discovered that our friends at EA decided to implement a file sharing LOCK on our game save data. What this means is, we are unable to share the franchise file with one another openly between our individual PSN personas. The game developers do this in order to prevent hacks and cheaters from taking someone else's game saves to attain trophies and awards that they truly did not achieve themselves. Now, with that said, we were able to figure out a work around. As a result, we are required to create new online and offline franchise files which Eddie is diligently working on once again (THANKS EDDIE!). As for the online franchise, it has been created (The PMFL), but there seems to be a bug that is not allowing me to invite all of you at once. Please check for invitations to the league and Eddie or I can YIM you the password accordingly. I will invite all others once the online franchise allows. Therefore, if you haven't registered your online franchise code yet (Lamar, Chris S., and Andy all need to do so yet), please do so ASAP. With that said, expect to have an offline file available sometime tonight or tomorrow and we will open the first round of free agency for blind bids shortly thereafter. You may continue trading at this time, but keep in mind that you will need to check the offline file before posting your trades in order to make sure you meet the cap penalty limit requirements (15M). Thank you for your patience as we continue to discover new ways to work around EA's online franchise headache. Good luck, and have fun!

2. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

i haven't activated because I'm still out of town and yet to touch the game you assholes for moving so quickly lol...hopefully I'll have a game played before week 1 is open!

3. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Hopefully not!!! Don't worry we'll cover you take your time ;)

4. CHUNKNESS

All invites for the online franchise have been sent. Password was sent out via mass YIM. If you still need it, get a hold of Eddie or me. Chris S., Andy, Tony, and Lamar still need to activate their online franchise for me to send out an invite, and Stefan needs to accept my PSN invite in order for me to be able to send out an OF invite. Thanks!

5. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Done

6. CHUNKNESS

thx Chris, invite sent...

7. CHUNKNESS

Still waiting on Andy, Tony, and Lamar to activate their online franchise codes...

8. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Seems to be a running theme here.....

C'mon fellas the sooner we are all in the faster the we can start this show...

9. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

well, i'm logged in on the online franny---i need the offline franny so I can make my blind bids...please help

10. AveryB

AveryB Walk On