Online Franchise costs 10 bucks?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by VTEaZyE86, Aug 14, 2009.

1. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

Online Franchise costs 10 bucks?!?!?!?!

So, I just finished playing some NCAA and went to the PSN Store to see if Madden had any cheap power-ups to purchase like NCAA has this year. I'm scanning through them and I come across "Online Franchise (Add-On Content)". The description, more or less, says that you have to purchase this add-on to access the Online Franchise feature.

Here's the catch: its 10 bucks.

Now, I'm already dropping 60 on this game. If I want to be able to use this new feature, I have to drop 10 more? NCAA has only dynasty, how come that's free and this isn't? Did I miss something somewhere on this or did everyone know this would cost money from the get-go? I did a quick google search and I haven't found any formal announcement. If you need a pic, I can take one with my cell and post it here.

This is outrageous. Thanks, EA

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

You get a code on the back of the manual that unlocks it for free. The $10 is if you bought the game used and want to use Online Franchise.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

the game comes with a code. This is for if you buy a used game or rent it

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lol talk about a scare...

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

lol awesome.

you're going to see a lot more of this kind of stuff (codes coming with the game) because the game companies aren't happy with the whole buying and selling of used games - which makes Gamestop and others a ton of money that the game publishers don't see a nickel of.