1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Online Franchise costs 10 bucks?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by VTEaZyE86, Aug 14, 2009.

1. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

Online Franchise costs 10 bucks?!?!?!?!

So, I just finished playing some NCAA and went to the PSN Store to see if Madden had any cheap power-ups to purchase like NCAA has this year. I'm scanning through them and I come across "Online Franchise (Add-On Content)". The description, more or less, says that you have to purchase this add-on to access the Online Franchise feature.

Here's the catch: its 10 bucks.

Now, I'm already dropping 60 on this game. If I want to be able to use this new feature, I have to drop 10 more? NCAA has only dynasty, how come that's free and this isn't? Did I miss something somewhere on this or did everyone know this would cost money from the get-go? I did a quick google search and I haven't found any formal announcement. If you need a pic, I can take one with my cell and post it here.

This is outrageous. Thanks, EA

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

You get a code on the back of the manual that unlocks it for free. The $10 is if you bought the game used and want to use Online Franchise.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

the game comes with a code. This is for if you buy a used game or rent it

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lol talk about a scare...

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

lol awesome.

you're going to see a lot more of this kind of stuff (codes coming with the game) because the game companies aren't happy with the whole buying and selling of used games - which makes Gamestop and others a ton of money that the game publishers don't see a nickel of.