online gameplay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Sep 10, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I've only played one game online in madden, and that was last night. It was incredibly fucking laggy...really really laggy. I asked the guy I played and he said the servers were shitty right now. Are all of the online games like that? Most of them? It was almost unbearable. I know the easy answer to this is to get online and play a few to see for myself, but honestly playing with that lag was painful.

2. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I have to say I found the game very good lag wise (I played smls & perry few times each) up until a couple of days ago then as I am sure you have seen my post that disconect problem. I have seen a little bit of lag occasionally but it has never been huge for me and not a game breaker etc but thats for me. I am looking to play a few games over the weekend to see exactly whats going on and would like to play you sometime if you wish and when you have time sir. I like to go by personal experience but have googled freezing thing as a guide only etc but saw alsorts of problems, however I only use that as a guide as lots of factors come into play ie equipment, Isp, network setup and weather etc etc.

3. BDSDIGITAL

ok very well! Next time you catch me online....

4. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Il be around for next like 4 hours or so if your interested just let me know buddy and maybe we can take a closer look for ourselves mate.

5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I've played three or four games online and haven't seen too much lag

6. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Hey BDS, it was me that you played and i can say that i played 2 games prior to playing you and got the "Your opponent has been kicked for excessive grieving" which is a weird DC problem, that was the only game out of 4 that i finished yesterday. The EA servers were pretty bad then, me and Darkwing were having trouble staying connected to EA servers while idle.

7. BDSDIGITAL

So they're not all necessarily like that then?

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I've had the same issue in both games I've played. Kickoffs are in slow motion, and most of the gameplay is pretty laggy.

9. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

ive played over 10 games online and the only time i had trouble with lag was the day that me and you played BDS, i had similar problems with Darkwing and I Peench earlier that day, i think it was just the servers that day.

10. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yeah we had this issue. It was pretty lag-free though for teh most part, no? Rest of my games have been unbearably laggy

11. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I played a couple of games yesterday with no issues at all

12. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Sweet, looks like they may be clearing up some server issues