Online Material

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by PhiGuy179, Dec 22, 2014.

1. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Alright fellas most of you guys are educated well spoken men. With that being said i personally think we as a league have been slacking recently. I know some of you have families and some of you personally do not know how to work the forum to your advantage. Well I am here to help you, however if i help you i expect a level of commitment. I have a few plans in mind to help boast our reputation and help make the league seem more appealing to those who are not in the league. Also by doing this those who just aren't having a great season will still have the opportunity to be recognized.

I personally took the time out of my day to create a twitter page. This for some of you might seem a little to much, however i promise you the more people who follow the page and interact with the page the better the content will be. Some things you might see on the twitter page:

• Links to live streams taking place in our league.
    • News of trade rumors taking place with in the league.
    • information about one's team.
    • Highlights from the games being played.
    • Images of our very own players.
    • Weekly awards.Scouting...thats right for you to get the inside information you must follow my twitter page I will be personally using my scouting points to help guys get a better gauge on what players they should be looking at.
    Highlights, well most of you know how to work twitch. Save a video from your game by pressing the "Share" Button to the left of the touch pad.Then press upload video clip. Proceed to place it on youtube and or facebook......Send me the link to this and I will post your highlights on the twitter account so all who see's well be able to be jealous of a 80 yard run you rattled off or what not.

To upload an image it is the same exact thing except you click upload screen shot....check this guys....YOU CAN UPLOAD IT STRAIGHT TO TWITTER AND I WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!!!!! SOOOOO EASY!

With that being said here is the link for said twitter account.....https://twitter.com/TSO_R2C

Well Mr.PhiGuy what if i do not have a twitter account....? We Jesus little jimmy that's a great question....Do yourself a favor stop ignoring the fact that social media is a very important part of everyday life and make one. In fact ill follow suit like the guys at traditional sports online futbol series does you may make an account and use the handle @R2C_(insert your psn name) to make it easy, literally guys less then 5 mins.

That also being said I do not want to lose interest on the forum. I would love to see all you lazy bastards make a post a week. Literally one post a week....that's three games to bitch and moan about so that everyone knows how upset you are that so and so ran all over you. Also any post that you make i usually talk about on twitter so the more post you make the more you'll be recognized. I really do not wanna sound like an asshole here, however i see guys complain about the league not being this or not being that. Guess what? You can help make the league better, voice your opinion, actively recruit members into the league, make post about your team, take pride in who you are playing with.Seriously guys i expect to seem much more from all of you. Don't let me down :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Only expectations I live up to are my mothers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

What I would say is it would be good to see everyone post recaps of their games

I was the only one who done this last season got to a point on newswire I had 5 consecutive match reports with nothing else from anyone. I'm sure we could all do better

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Agreed- it doesn't take shit to post a quick write up in the newswire thread.

• Like Like x 2