Online/Offline dynasty question

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Mallard Muscle, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Online/Offline dynasty question

I'll be starting an online dynasty, hopefully tonight, with 2 of my cousins who live in another state. We're all going to be together on vacation for about 6 days in a little over a week and we plan on having a 360 and a copy of NCAA 10 with us the whole time.

My question is, once we have this online dynasty, can we take it offline while we're together and then back online when our vacation is over? If so, can someone explain how it would work? I think I have a general idea of the process, but I'd like to hear from someone who's done it before.

Many thanks.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yes.

If you wanted to start the dynasty online, take it off, and then bring it online again (which is what you are saying I think)..

you would just start the online dynasty....

then whenever you want to take it offline....there is an option in online dynasty that allows you to save it as an offline dynasty..

play it offline...

then when you want to play online again you will have to delete the first OD, then go to create dynasty, and instead of selecting "new dynasty" ..select "host existing dynasty"

find the dynasty you had saved offline

3. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Thanks, that makes sense to me. They're bringing the 360 and NCAA 10, but I think I'll bring my hard drives since I'm commissioner of the league.