Online ranked games

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Full Moon Fever, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

These piss me off so bad. Last night I was playing tech vs UT. We get to the KO screen and I get the pause. I go look and he's put in a wr at qb. Whatever, I'm getting ball first. I come out and see that also his DL is 3/4 secondary players. The guy was an idiot and probably 12. I scored first and quit before he ever got the ball. I used to try to teach these fools a lesson and beat them, but I've decided it's not worth it. Now I don't give two craps about my online ranking/record/dnf, so I just quit when this crap happens. I'm sure y'all encounter the same crap if you play online. Do y'all play it or quit?

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

There's an online world outside H4Y?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Full Moon Fever

When we take four days to advance past players leaving, I get antsy.

4. Full Moon Fever

But I certainly enjoy Calvin pissing on Stoops, so thanks for posting in my thread.

5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I still play it, I love beating cheeserz.

I played a dude the other day that did this with penn state. He literally would snap the ball and instantly run outside the pocket and if I spied he some how was able to pass decently well. Eventually I forced some turnovers and he quit. I sent him a message laughing and rubbing in his failure, but it makes me mad.

I'm 62-18 online or something. But so many games I've played against cheesers. The only positive is it has helped me find good defenses to run against these morons.

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I haven't played an online match in any sports game (outside of TF) since Madden 08, not counting FIFA (hard to cheese it up in soccer)

7. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

is that why it's so popular?

i know fifa is getting huge

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

It's getting huge because EA was finally smart enough to market FIFA to every other country except the US...the sales in the States are meh, but the overseas is where they're making their money. For years most people played PES/Winning Eleven overseas (at least friends/acquaintances I know from England, Poland, and Norway) because they had the rights to the UEFA Champions League and other European leagues, and FIFA doesn't. And real futbol fans prefer those over World Cups and just playing with the clubs from European Leagues, they want the actual tournaments and such. Plus FIFA has gotten MILES better than it was in 07, 08 when PES was probably the better product gameplay wise.

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

And I played PES until FIFA 07, where I bought both in the series every year until 2010, when I stopped buying PES.