Online recruiting bones me again.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Online recruiting bones me again.

So its another case of me choosing the amount of time to spend on a recruit, starting the call, and not having the next web page load correctly. When I refreshed my browser, I'm kicked back out to the main recruiting board, the time is spent, but no pitches were used. Basically EA hung up on me. Cocksuckers. That's three times it's happened. If shit wasn't bad enough in Oxford, now the coach is hanging up on recruits.

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

yes that same shit happened to me. Dont use the CPU for recruiting

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Yeah, I'm done with it. It's a cool tool to use at the office, but other than repositioning selections and scouting, I'm not going into the recruiting mode ever again.

Then again, I lost track of the downs on a potential game winning drive. Who am I to criticize?

Fuck it. I'm Roadhouse. That's who.

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Yeah its generally not advisable to do anything on Dynasty Wire that is "important". Who would think EA would implement something half ass 1st year out of the box????

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

You mean a simple fail-safe that if the conneciton is dropped before the call is completed the CPU will at least make recruiting assistance calls. Isn't that why I allow that in my settings? sigh...:rolleyes: