Online SO MUCH BETTER

Discussion in 'MLB: The Show' started by Dan Heckelbeck, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Anyone else notice that online play is waaaaaaaay better now? I setup my online preferences, and play all my online ranked games using PLAY NOW in exhibition. I never goto the lobbies for games.

I also noticed, and maybe it was always this way, but if you foul a ball off, and the dugout is in the scene, there are no players in the dugout. Now, for online, maybe they were never there. But if they were before, and now they are not, maybe that helped with the lag??? I could be crazy though. I know in the offline game, players are always in the dugouts. Now, they still will show the manager in the dugout with players around him in cut scenes, just not in foul ball situations are they in the dugout anymore.

Anywho... hit me up for some sim baseball games if you want. I play at least 1-2 games every night now. Loving the online again :)

2. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Just a note, I don't have a PS3 headset. I see no value in purchasing one, when I only play THE SHOW, and all other games are on the Xbox360.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I've loved online as well. I really am into diamond dynasty online. I've got over 100 games under my belt and have only had a couple really bad lag games.

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I got one from Turtle Beach and I use it for both, that way the value exceeds the cost.

5. bamagrad

Players were in the dugout for Online the last 2 years, Glad to hear that the Online has improved. It sucked how lag was so bad that I ended just playing offline the last 2 yrs. actually didn't buy the game this yr til i heard if the online had improved.

6. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

good headset?

7. bamagrad