Only 18 days away from release date....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Jun 22, 2012.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

And we have Flo and Khaalis coming back, which should give us the best 12 we have had in the deuce in quite some time. Complete offense to Keller intended.

I know we still don't know what conferences we are running with, Im really hoping Sun Belt and CUSA work, I think the recruiting battles will be great.

I know that I have to admit that Madden has about 90% of my attention right now. I was talking trade possibilities with SteamboatReb last night, which I think speaks to the fact that neither of us should be married, and we should just be back in the deep south owning an entire street like we used to do back in our 20's, but I digress.

With the new scouting system, it should be really interesting to see how recruiting goes, especially at crappy schools.

Its getting close, and Im ready to do some full scale Team Previews - Conference predictions - National title predictions (I think you know where Im headed here), how many game win streak predictions, you know just the standard stuff.

2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

What a glorious time it was. An entire basement devoted to gaming and live sports. Big screen TV, three couches (which in no way matched one another) around said TV forming a classic "horseshoe" formation. Perfect setup. Also a setup that no female, let alone a female you are married to, would ever allow to exist in a house she resided in.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    That's why my wife has a house and I have an apartment.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Can't wait to get back into the flow of playing in The Deuce.....I been gone to long....I miss the game genie accusations, threats to quit when a better team wins or bad team pulls an upset, great teams ran into the ground, some1 telling me I don't know how to recruit & the best thing......some1 wife being the best player in The Deuce.....Can't wait :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I think it's going to be a good year fellas.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm FUCKING AMPED

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hopefully it's only a handful of days for some of us.:)

• Like Like x 2