Only in the Golden Dome...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, May 3, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

From some people i know who go to ND he could possibly be kicked off the team. And Rees isn't even that good and even in the same caliber a Floyd. So i don't see him getting a pass.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

He's coach Kelly's pampered favorite though.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Trust me man. If you were at the South Florida game last year, pampered is a stretch.

6. jello1717

Tell that to Dane Crist.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

And Tommy. He raged at Tommy and the WR (forget his name at the moment) after it hit the WR in the head and was picked.

8. jello1717

I'm not talking about the raging. I'm talking about how Dane could make 1 mistake and was gone, but tommy could make a ton but still play/start.

• Like Like x 1
  9. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Believe it when I see it.

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

You don't know the full story though. Dane was the starter and got hurt in 2010. Tommy came in and lead a team who was "dead" to a bowl game and a bowl win vs Miami. He earned the job but they gave Dane Crist the start day one because he was a senior. He then got yanked after he sucked the first half vs USF.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Rees doesn't have shit on Alfonzo Dennard when it comes to assaulting cops..

go big red haha!

12. Actually he wasn't just handed the position because he was a starter. Going into the 2010 season the starter wasn't even named until almost 2 weeks before the season started.

Crist got bad rap and I actually felt bad for him after that fumble against USC. I honestly think if that had not have happened Crist might have still been at South Bend.

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Was this directed towards me? Cause i thought i said differently?

14. Well you did say that Crist was only named starter because he was a senior.

All in all both of them unfortunately did not live up to the hype (Crist) or don't have the tools (Rees) to lead this team. I honestly thought Rees would be fazed out as the starter as the year went on in the ironically same fashion that saw him take over for Crist. BK is probably better off going with Gholston for this year and if he doesn't do well you can at least redshirt Gunner Kiel and have him be the future at QB starting in 2013.

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Sorry you had to spell that out for me. But yeah i thought it was cause he was the senior and because he was playing alright until he got injured vs Tulsa. My bad

16. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

17. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

That's silly. I think he gets suspended now for at the most the first game (Navy in Dublin, Ireland). But that's now a stretch.

18. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Ha. What do you expect?! You can rape chicks at ND if you are on the football team or MSU if you play basketball. Go ahead and google it if you didn't already know.

19. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I know man... I know.... Just dumb. No accountability. And the NCAA throws their arms in the air when someone gets a little money but when crimes and shit are being committed, they could care less.