OOC next year (Ramirez)

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by MRamirez, Feb 19, 2009.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

OOC next year (Ramirez)

Next season I would like Texas, Penn St., Michigan, Oklahoma St, Purdue, etc. to come to ASU and play a game. It is season 6 in the tradition and I have yet to host a OOC game.

Infact it is very rare that an OOC even comes to the Pac-10 the 1 exception I notice Penn St. coming to USC this season.

I am preferential to Texas please make it happen.....

Thank You

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I play Fosh this year and most likely will agian next year in The Rose Bowl!

Texas has a road trip to the big house next season also.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I am gonna host a Pac-10 team next year if possible, I have to go on the road to play A&M next season so I'm looking for a Pac-10 team at home for the other game... Haven't played Foshe yet, you down?

Ramirez we are a go at your place the year after that.

I think the problem is, the rest of us in these other two conferences like playing real football. You know... Involving defense. I'm looking forward to seeing what my slow-ass team does against your track stars, it isn't gonna be pretty.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm pretty sure Fosh has the fastest team in the league...he has a 99 spd RB (Nicholas)...Ware is 94...his WR corps are 94 and better i believe...just offensively sick.

pac-10, where defense dies....lmao.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I actually love playing defense...but it's to a point where my offensive skills...I feel I'm unstoppable with my team currently constructed and this is without a speed WR...I'm getting cocky...I love my QB...97 tha :)

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well you completely destroyed us on defense so I'm obviously aware you play D. Just not against other Pac 10 teams hehehe

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

P.S. Ramirez, as a rookie schedule maker I really didn't know who had played what....

Therefore I did the only thing I could think of which was look at the 2013 OOC schedule thread, wherein you said you wanted to take on a Big 10 / Big 12 Team on the road.... :)

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    LOL yeah, it's literally impossible because these cats get the same speedy mf'ers I get...I believe I have the slowest team in the pac-10...

I don't need a ton of speed everywhere...it's overrated to a point...I just need a few here and there and I'm straight...

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

dude, when you double your post count by posting 1 thread.... im not sure you have any thing to complain about.

be more active in the community so we know what your preferences are.

10. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Shouldn't financing it account for 50 posts? j/k

I disagree! Someone needs to come to the Pac-10 next season! I don't care if match-ups are already in place. I have not played Texas, Ok State, Purdue, and my game against Penn St. dropped in the 4th quarter I want to play everybody!

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

ill come to you next year no problem this will be like my 4th time playing USC........i am just about done with them....1-2 vs USC

12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I still haven't played a&m, Texas, Michigan and OSU...

13. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i haven't played Griff, but we're in 2 leagues together so I'm thinking in TT3 we'll play next year (since that off-season is coming in next week). Haven't played Rhude. Ryno owes me a trip to the shoe from year 1 and I owe Steel a trip to Okie St. Think I've played everyone else. So I'll travel Oklahoma next year and Ryno, come to the Shoe.

14. jfosh

jfosh Super

2008 @ Indiana
    2009 Oklahoma
    2010 @ Texas A&M
    2011 @ PSU
    2012 @ Oklahoma
    2013 @ Michigan
    2014 @Purdue + @ Texas
    2015 Michigan + @ OK ST
    2016 PSU + @ Bucks

I propose that if you dont have your schedule set @ the end of the year the schedule maker gives you a home and home vs somebody. That way nobody is bitching about being home. Most of my games have been away because I just want to play and just want to make the schedule work and my lack of involvement in the scheduling thread.
    I offer up these games for 2014 - 2015 -2016. Teams in future years let me know if this works with your exsisting schedule. Updated in bold to reflect game accepted against Purdue.

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I think we played year 1 too Fosh. I have no problem playing you or Ramirez either, it's just the time difference thing. But if this thing is going in 2016, fine w/ me

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Fosh: Year 1 you played Indiana, not Purdue.

We would love to have you come out to Purdue next year, (have an away game against A&M next year) and then we'd play at ASU the following year, and then at UCLA the year after that.. If it suits you....

17. jfosh

jfosh Super

I forgot about your coaching days at Indiana Juggs. Helli you were right Indiana not Purdue.

18. jfosh

jfosh Super

Locked up game against Purdue still looking to play Texas at home. Kinger you wanna come to UCLA next season?

19. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

sure, I'll come to UCLA. I think I get a game @ Michigan too.

20. jfosh

jfosh Super

Who is doing the schedule next year Ryno or Heli? I will be @ Purdue and Texas is coming to UCLA...

21. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    can I actually get some guys wanting to play oregon...mmk thanks.

22. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

lol....I want Oregon again please

That foul stench from the last beating still resonates in my mind

23. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i wouldn't mind oklahoma again...no one else wants a piece outside the pac-10 cats i battle with every damn year...SMH...

24. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I have Texas at home, and would like to add USC or Oklahoma or Oregon.

25. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ohio st and Oklahoma are scheduled to play. And both Texas am and Oklahoma st owe trips to the shoe, but not sure either want to play or have openings on their schedules