Archived OOC Schedule Requests 2013

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

2. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I am traveling to the smurf turf in 2013 and Notre Dame comes to LSU. I don't care what weeks those games are aside from wanting to play at least 1 cpu game before my first user game. I want to get a feel for the new team before I get ambushed by Boise for a second straight season.

For the cpu OOC games I just ask that the teams are better than Louisville and Houston, which shouldn't be a tall order.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Your computer game will probably be Boise State and you probably will travel to East Lansing to take on Coach BeastMode and his Michigan State Spartans.

Everyone should look forward to at least 4 user games (2 conference,2 OOC). The sooner the better. With myself being 6 hours ahead of the East Coast this makes scheduling awhole lot easier as I can lay the 'foundation' and JV can just tweak and change things here and there and we'll be done and ready to move on.

Michigan OOC contracts:

Notre Dame (always and forever)
    @ Florida

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

What about teams that have conference Championships? Thats potentially 5 user games!

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I played Tubb And Paw this past season..so theres two OOC games for me

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

With the difficulty of the sliders, I would prefer to play 3 in season user games, plus the Conference Championship. I say give the Big Ten / Pac 10 guys 4 in season games.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Y'all do know we've always had four user games per year right? Most of y'all been having 5 user games a year the entire time you've played in Chaos. I don't think giving the non championship game conferences an extra user game because of the possibility the SEC/ACC having to play an extra game. The championship/bowl season shouldn't even count in this circumstance because we don't have any preseason control of who plays in those games. If a championship game conference team wins his punk ass 3 games and winds up facing a computer in the championship that gives them an easy shot at whatever their chasing while the non championship conferences have to fight tooth and nail to get there. Has anyone swept four user games consistently? Don't know if y'all noticed but us non championship game conferences have to go undefeated to go the National Title game or lose very early while the championship game conferences can drop a game midseason and still have a shot since their conference title game will give them a boost if they win.

I say we all have the same amount of user games no matter what conference your in. If you earn the right to play for your conference championship then so be it. Us non championship game conferences can lose one game and not have a shot at the conference title. I went 6-2 in the Big 10 and finished fourth where 6-2 may still give me a shot at a conference crown in the ACC/SEC. I went 10-2 and went to the Outback Bowl. Florida went 8-4 and went to the Sugar Bowl.

Just my 2 cents!

8. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I only played Paw last season, so I'll play him again if he wants.

And if ND wants to play, I'll try out his new team.

9. Maximus21

Sorry to rain on your parade Bits but I liked playing the 4 regular season user games. It's much tenser than playing the computer which adds to the fun win or lose. For example, I will never forget the name Trey Burton cus you've beaten me (by a touchdown or less) every time he's played. I have no such connection to the cpu games. And I have a reason to want to play Gabeastmode since he kicked my ass last season. I would bet the same is true for Drunken Soldier wanting to get revenge on me.

10. BG

BG On The Rize!

The reason I mentioned it was because most user games outside of the conference ones are thrown onto the end of the schedule. I don't mind playing four user games, but when it comes to playing three in a row because the conference set schedules; I think its a bit much! JMO!

11. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

That's cool. Anybody want to take on a home and home with Florida? Please give me a tune-up game week 1. I need to know what I have before I play the schedule.

12. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

You might not feel that way after an 8-6 season.

13. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

We have not always had 4 user games per season. The league was actually founded under the premise that we would compete for spots in the BCS, and that is where the user games would fall at seasons end. I am fine with the current league setup, and am happy to play 4/5 user games (although I would be playing 3 OOC users and I think that is not very sim).

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I was not talkin' bout the Bamaboiking Chaos but the JV Chaos... if we haven't been playing four user games a year then I've been getting jerked all this time;).... seriously I've had four user games per year since NCAA '10... Personally I rather just play the schedule as it lies, no helping anyone's SOS... but this ain't my decision, no point debating it... if we go to 3 user games then I'm not going to the Swamp next year

#Goes back to making the record book

15. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

It's all good. I will play a 4th user if that is what you guys want. Auburn rotates off of Florida's schedule this year, so I will only get LSU in conference. I will most likely win the East and play LSU or Auburn in Atlanta. I would just prefer not to have to start the season with 2 user games. I need a tune-up before we welcome Michigan to The Swamp:).

16. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I am of the opinion that user-games should not trump tradition. Florida State @ Florida should be the final game for both teams. Likewise, so should Ohio St. / Michigan.

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Let's just go to 3 so I don't have to go to the Swamp!!

I don't mind four user games, nor do I mind having a user game (a game I never win) at the end of every season... either the other user is going to ruin my season or I'm going to try to ruin their season... now if I got paid for going to a BCS Bowl game over a 'regular' bowl then I would care but I honestly don't... I have yet to win anything in Chaos... outside of Chaos I'm a 4 time conference champion and currently sit #10 and on top of the SEC in SoCom with the Vols;)... whatever happens, I'm cool with... I just wanna play!

18. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Well if Michigan drops, then I will need to pick up someone week 2. Jerzey, you WILL have to come to the Swamp at some point. I don't want to make it a big deal. I am fine with whatever as long as JV give me my tune up game! :)

19. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

You got it, I'll try and put you against Tulsa or another team equal. I like 4 user games, keeps things more interesting.

Forever, dont worry I'll defeat you and GA this season. :)

20. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Thanks man.

21. BG

BG On The Rize!

INDEED!

22. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

I'm down for whoever. I played ben and Lambeau in out of conference game and both were at Clemson so i'll travel to their place this season if you guys want. Should be a easy win as I think i'm only going to have around a C average team this year lol.

23. Maximus21

That's cool with me. Is Drunken involved or no? I ask because I think he is on auto-pilot right now.

24. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I guess I got OOC va tech and max remember last year all 4 of my user games was on the road

25. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I thought the samething until my team got a major boost during offseason training.

Dear God Siegel is a beast now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]