OOTP16 Setup Instructions

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by NeuroticTruth, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    1. Download the league file found here.

2. Extract to your OOTP Saved Games folder (Documents > OOTP >OOTP16> Saved Games). To do this you will need a program that can extract .zip files (I recommend 7zip).

3. The folder will be named The Dugout16 . If the folder DOES NOT have the extension .lg at the end, please right click, rename and add .lg to the end. The folder should read The Dugout16.lg

4. Go into this folder, and if there is not a settings folder create one (Right Click > New Folder > Settings).

5. Ask a commish to send you the most recent accountsdata_gms.dat. Place this file in your settings folder after unzipping it.

6. Start OOTP. Load The Dugout16.

7. Once Complete, you can now begin playing.

8. Once the sim is complete (I will announce it), you will go back into the Manager Home and check for updated league files. They will download and will be automatically installed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're missing League and Team logos they can be found here:

http://ootp.traditionsportsonline.com/the_dugout/DugoutImagePack.zip

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

NeuroticTruth You said in the other thread that the accountsdata file is attached in the post but I'm not seeing it.

3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.