Opening All Games

Discussion in 'The Zone: NBA 2K15 Online Association' started by JFace907, Dec 29, 2012.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

We are gonna try something different this file. I'm going to make ALL games available. Meaning you will not have just a 20 day window open at all times. You can play any game at any time. The only thing i ask is that you don't get unreasonable with it and play March and April games when we are still in November. Please pace yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

NICE now scheduling games will be a lot more important and easier to do. Now I like this. So using the calculations of ingame time, what will be the official date the playoffs start in real life? Just so I can decide how many games I need to schedule each week (at least attempt)

3. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

So we advance 3 2K days every 24 hours. figure the regular season is 175 days long. Roughly about 2 months until playoffs.

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

How many games in the regular season? How long are the games? I want to get in on this, but I don't want to over commit to anything so I am trying to figure out how many games people are playing per week. If it's something like 5 a week then that's a no go for me.

6. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

If you play every game I think it works out to like 5-7 games a week. However its best if you can play them all but if you can't you can Sim certain games if you have to. But come playoff time absolutely its 5-7 games a week if they go to distance each round.

7. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Got it. Thanks man.

8. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

We'd love to have ya if your schedule permits.

9. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Games are 8 minute quarters which depending on fouls and stoppages equates to about 45 minutes. A good rule of thumb is to play a game a day. However, knocking out multiple games in one sitting is available as well. Even the most available person takes sims in this setup.