Opening Day Sim (3/27- 4/10)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Apr 14, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Simming now.

Sorry ryalaman and ZCar352 Zac did not confirm and Fiddy is not around. Trade will have to wait until next sim.

2. PAgamer07

Just a reminder to set your password in game. Hopefully no one would make changes to your team... but it will make you feel better :)

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Already did cause i don't trust white sox or card fans :)

4. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

i wondered if we should have set a password. for us newbs that could have been brought up earlier LOL.. :)

5. PAgamer07

Tuesday, April 10th, 2012
    Atlanta Braves: Tommy Hanson pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Houston Astros with 6 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Monday, April 9th, 2012
    1B Chris Parmelee of the Minnesota Twins honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    3B Pablo Sandoval of the San Francisco Giants honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Milwaukee Brewers: Shaun Marcum pitches a NO-HITTER against the Chicago Cubs with 7 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Saturday, April 7th, 2012
    Tampa Bay Rays: Luke Scott hits three home runs against the New York Yankees, going 3-3 with 5 RBI and 3 runs scored!
    Thursday, April 5th, 2012
    Detroit Tigers: Justin Verlander pitches a NO-HITTER against the Boston Red Sox with 11 strikeouts and 4 BB allowed!
    Atlanta Braves: Freddie Freeman got suspended 5 games after ejection following a brawl.
    New York Mets: Johan Santana got suspended 5 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Monday, April 2nd, 2012 ▾
    LF Casper Wells of the Seattle Mariners honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.

6. PAgamer07

Wednesday, April 11th, 2012
    Cincinnati Reds: Placed 3B Scott Rolen on the 60-day disabled list.
    Cincinnati Reds: Recalled 3B Chris Valaika from Triple A Louisville.
    Minnesota Twins: Activated SP Scott Baker from the disabled list.
    Minnesota Twins: Optioned SP Kyle Gibson to Triple A Rochester.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Activated MR Jose Contreras from the disabled list.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Optioned MR Kyle Kendrick to Triple A Lehigh Valley.
    Cincinnati Reds: Signed free agent 1B Jeff Bailey to a minor league contract.
    Cincinnati Reds: SS Wilson Valdez was designated for assignment and placed on irrevocable waivers.
    Cincinnati Reds: SS Wilson Valdez was removed from the 40-man roster.
    Monday, April 9th, 2012
    New York Yankees: Signed C Russell Martin to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $31,500,000.
    Minnesota Twins: Purchased the contract of SP Kyle Gibson from Double A New Britain.
    Minnesota Twins: MR Jeff Gray was designated for assignment and placed on irrevocable waivers.
    Minnesota Twins: MR Jeff Gray was removed from the 40-man roster.
    St. Louis Cardinals: Placed CF Shane Robinson on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to 04/08/2012.
    St. Louis Cardinals: Recalled CF Erik Komatsu from Triple A Memphis.
    Sunday, April 8th, 2012
    St. Louis Cardinals: Signed 1B Lance Berkman to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $34,000,000.
    Minnesota Twins: Recalled LF Darin Mastroianni from Triple A Rochester.
    Minnesota Twins: 3B Sean Burroughs was designated for assignment and placed on irrevocable waivers.
    Minnesota Twins: 3B Sean Burroughs was removed from the 40-man roster.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed CF Shane Victorino to a 6-year contract extension worth a total of $96,000,000.
    San Francisco Giants: Signed SP Madison Bumgarner to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $31,340,000.
    Friday, April 6th, 2012
    San Diego Padres: Placed RF Will Venable on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to 04/05/2012.
    San Diego Padres: Recalled CF Blake Tekotte from Triple A Tucson.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Recalled 2B Ivan DeJesus Jr. from Triple A Albuquerque.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Optioned 2B Adam Kennedy to Triple A Albuquerque.
    New York Yankees: Signed free agent SP Roy Oswalt to a 2-year contract worth a total of $25,650,000.
    Wednesday, April 4th, 2012
    Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent 1B Derrek Lee to a 1-year contract worth a total of $9,000,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent SP Joel Pineiro to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,400,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent MR Arthur Rhodes to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,600,000.
    Detroit Tigers: Signed free agent MR Hong-Chih Kuo to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,400,000.
    Texas Rangers: Signed free agent MR Joel Zumaya to a 4-year contract worth a total of $7,200,000.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Signed free agent LF Felix Pie to a 1-year contract worth a total of $800,000.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Signed free agent MR Alberto Castillo to a 1-year contract worth a total of $868,000.
    Sunday, April 1st, 2012
    Miami Marlins: Recalled CF Scott Cousins from Triple A New Orleans.
    Miami Marlins: 2B Omar Infante was designated for assignment and placed on waivers (from active).
    Miami Marlins: 2B Omar Infante was removed from the 40-man roster.
    St. Louis Cardinals: Recalled CF Adron Chambers from Triple A Memphis.
    St. Louis Cardinals: Optioned CF Erik Komatsu to Triple A Memphis.

7. NDCOLTS1979

LOL Temper Temper. It's just a game I dont think so

8. PAgamer07

Wednesday, April 11th, 2012
    Cincinnati Reds: Scott Rolen diagnosed with a torn labrum, will miss 4-5 months.
    Milwaukee Brewers: Ryan Braun diagnosed with groin soreness, is day-to-day for 1 day.
    Houston Astros: CL Wilton Lopez was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: RF Justin Upton was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore hamstring. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Monday, April 9th, 2012
    Chicago Cubs: Alfonso Soriano diagnosed with a strained back muscle, will miss 3-4 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: Shin-Soo Choo diagnosed with a bruised finger, is day-to-day for 2 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: LF Ryan Braun was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Milwaukee Brewers: 1B Mat Gamel was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Washington Nationals: 1B Adam LaRoche was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained knee. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    New York Mets: MR Jon Rauch was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Baltimore Orioles: 1B Wilson Betemit was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Seattle Mariners: 1B Justin Smoak was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee soreness. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: 3B Scott Rolen was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Sunday, April 8th, 2012
    St. Louis Cardinals: CF Shane Robinson was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: RF Shin-Soo Choo was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Chicago White Sox: MR Will Ohman was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 2 days.
    Washington Nationals: Rick Ankiel has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 1-2 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: CF Peter Bourjos was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: elbow soreness. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Chicago Cubs: RF Joe Mather was injured being hit by a pitch. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Chicago Cubs: LF Alfonso Soriano was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Cleveland Indians: 1B Casey Kotchman was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: SP Mark Buehrle was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: neck stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Detroit Tigers: 1B Prince Fielder was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Friday, April 6th, 2012
    Colorado Rockies: SS Troy Tulowitzki was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: strained forearm. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Milwaukee Brewers: MR Mike McClendon was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 7 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: C Buster Posey was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    New York Mets: MR Miguel Batista was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm stiffness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    San Diego Padres: RF Will Venable was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised neck. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Wednesday, April 4th, 2012
    Oakland Athletics: 3B Eric Sogard was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Saturday, March 31st, 2012
    Oakland Athletics: Cliff Pennington diagnosed with a herniated disc, will miss 5 weeks.
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012
    Oakland Athletics: SS Cliff Pennington was injured in a collision at a base. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Seattle Mariners: 1B Justin Smoak was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: foot contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.

9. PAgamer07

League File is up. Online League Reports will upload overnight. Next sim Monday. Exports due by 8PM EST

10. PAgamer07

Download league file in game! You do not have to jump through all the hoops as you have previously.

11. PAgamer07

Yeah.. That didnt work.

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

good stuff.. I meant to get some last min changes in, oh well off to a 1-4 start! yay ugh

13. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

Seattle Mariners: 1B Justin Smoak was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee soreness. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Seattle Mariners: 1B Justin Smoak was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: foot contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.

Hopefully this isn't the sign of a pattern. :rolleyes:

14. PAgamer07

15. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

OH HAI YANKEES AND SAWX. I almost couldn't see you from all the way up here.

16. PAgamer07

ty5oke

You have been added to the file. I will be emailing you the accounts.dat file. Please go to setup instructions thread. If you need help let me know.

17. PAgamer07

Zac is 0-6...

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

If I blow my brains out right now, will OOTP refund my wife the $40?

19. PAgamer07

I don't get it..

20. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm wearing a dirty ass Brewers hat as I type and I hate Shaun Marcum.

21. PAgamer07

LOL. At least he didn't no-hit the DIamondbacks :p

22. NDCOLTS1979

Cubs are ready and exported

23. PAgamer07

Just an FYI.. I said this before. You can watch replays of your games. Goto Major League Menu>Scores and Schedule find the date and click watch replay. Really helps with game strategy settings. (y)

24. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

No but he completely shit the bed at the playoff game I attended last year. Worst part was this giant dude with hands the size of elephants behind me just kept f.in clapping. My left ear still bleeds when I hear Marcum's name.

25. NDCOLTS1979

If i go 4-1 every sim and one is a no hitter loss ill take it all year lol