Opening in BCS Chaos

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 18, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Opening in BCS Chaos

We currently have an opening in BCS Chaos(PS3). We want to open the invitation to individuals that are new to TF first before filling with an established member. Stop by our sub forum and check us out. Please read our rules/league description if your interested.

Commish: Jvigorous1
    Unofficial Co-commish in training: JerzeyReign

*Reply to this thread or shoot me a message, we'll need to set up a scrimmage first.

Teams Taken:

Virginia Tech
    Tennessee
    Alabama
    UNC
    Pitt
    USF
    Texas
    Oklahoma
    Notre Dame
    Ohio State
    Michigan

We would really like someone to represent the Pac 10 (USC is open). We are in Season 3 Week 3.

Thanks,

JerzeyReign
    PSN: JerzeyReign
    AIM: jerzeyreign

*Can a mod put PS3 in the title thread for me? Thanks

2. Coach Bindel

Coach Bindel Walk On

I'm down. If I'm allowed, I guess I'll be USC - I want to run the Spread, though, so if being USC running the spread is not "sim" enough, then I'll be Oregon.

I've submitted an application and it's been approved - so I guess I'll just wait to see if I get a tryout.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It's your team, so if you want to run the spread go for it. Just sent the commish the news so expect an invite shortly. Actually I'll just post it up (or he will) when it's sent out in the BCS Chaos subforum.

Good luck and have fun. And while you wait I'll post up your team's record and remaining schedule for you. We're currently in Week 4 of Season 3.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

One Spot Still Open.

Newest team taken (user controlled)- USC