Opening in TBL:The Show

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Emmdotfrisk, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Opening in TBL: The Show

We are currently in the works of organizing TBL: The Show to launch a couple weeks after the game release on March 2nd. We are currently working on putting together the most realistic and simulation MLB league the internet has to offer. If you want to be apart of it stop by and check out the teams available HERE.

We will finalize the rules shortly after the release. If you are interested PM the commish board Controllerabuser, Emmdotfrisk, or Hackgolfer04.

Hurry there are only 7 teams remaining!

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

3 teams left Here are my views of them in no order

Orioles: You have a good #1 in Kevin Millwood who can be very dominate at times if u can control him. His sinker ball can get u alot of double plays. Your other starters are young and if they pitch well this team has a chance.You bats will keep you in most games here.You have one of the best lead off men in Roberts. Jones and Wieters are great contact hitters and Markakis and Tejada can drive them all home ith one swing.

Royals: The royals possibly have one of the best young pitchers in todays game Zack Grienke. He can be used as trade bait and you can probably get alot out of him and almost mover your way into contention for the AL central title. You have a real good core of position players. Starting with Dejesus, Guillen and Butler

Athletics: You have some work to be done here. Your Sp is in need of some help. You do have Ben Sheets who when healthy can be lights out. On the poistion players you have one of the top game callers in Suzuki. You also have Crisp and Kouzmanoff. This team can be a real good sleeper if u can find the right pitchers.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Athletics is now the last and final team

4. Emmdotfrisk

One team left...

[​IMG]

PM ControllerAbuser with interest.

5. Emmdotfrisk

we currently have 3 teams open, we are in Series 4.

1. Baltimore Orioles
    2. San Diego Padres
    3. Pittsburgh Pirates.

PM for interest...

6. Emmdotfrisk

Currently 2 teams open.

PM Emmdotfrisk for details