Opening in The Blue Chips (Non-Premier PS3 NCAA OD)

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by ChildPlease9, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Nov 26, 2010
    About Us: We currently have ten fully-committed TSO veterans with flawless reputations for gameplay in this community. We're a pretty distinguished bunch, an extremely picky bunch, and a group that I am hoping will stick together for the duration of NCAA 13. All of us have been around these parts for some time, and you would be certain to learn the ropes of TSO while competing with some of the best around.

Our Vision: To get 12 guys together who all get along, have the same vision of "sim" football, and are accountable for deadlines and forum content. I know that's pretty easy to say, but I think we're off to a pretty good start with the first handful of guys.

Our Focus: To really get back to enjoying playing this game. When you don't have to worry about monitoring rules and complaints, I think the rest of it -- the forum content, the activity, the deadlines -- falls into place, and we can just enjoy ourselves.

Next Steps: Apply here.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

Dec 12, 2009
    id like to be in the leagge if possibleay team just message me like football for videogames for a long time