Archived Opening in The Pride

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Dudes,

I have an opening in The Pride and would like to open it up to you guys first. The opening is for Miami, but I would be willing to give you a team provided that they are your favorite. If you wanted to take Miami this season and switch that would be cool too. We are in week 1 of season 4. Miami is LOADED with talent. They won the national title two years ago. Let me know if you are interested.

Bits

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I just read ol' buddy message, I'm interested if you don't have someone already waiting. I don't have to be Michigan either, I'll go in whatever conference you need someone. And I'll try to stay away from the usual suspects.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Funny that you should reply because a spot JUST opened up. Pac 10, SEC, and Big Ten each have 3. Picking up another Big XII would be nice. Texas and OU are open. Interested in one of those? Also, Miami quit at the beginning of the season. The roster is loaded, but da U has a couple of losses. The user won the natty two seasons ago. I'll invite you and you can decide.

@JerzeyReign

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ehh, I'll go with Texas since my wife likes the Longhorns...