Opening in The Rivalry

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ThaEra25, Oct 31, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Opening in The Rivalry

Due to personal obligations the Coach of Oklahoma (wildcatter) had to resign. We now have a spot open in the Big 12 with Kansas (Maxattax) and Texas (ThaEra) already taken so any other team is available. We are currently going into Week 6 of Season 2. If you are interested in the spot post up here or PM. Please read our gameplay and recruiting rules.

Just FYI...Oklahoma is undefeated and ranked #2 going into week 6. Next up for Oklahoma is the Red River Rivalry against Top Ranked, Defending BCS and Big 12 Champion Texas Longhorns.

2. cgiblin3

cgiblin3 Guest

I would be interested in joining, just read all the rules and regs and like what I see.

3. ThaEra25

Good deal...we do require activity on the boards and generally advance on Wed and Sun...If this is good for you let me know and we can go from there...Are you currently in any leagues?

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I'll take oklahoma.

I am good, I play promptly, and make Highlight reels when it lets me save them.

I am in 3 other leagues.

I also like your rule set.

Personel willing, I hope to use Spread run and shoot offense with Oklahoma. 4 and 5 wide sets throwing 75% of the time and using short passes to set up the long passes.

5. cgiblin3

cgiblin3 Guest

Prior League Committed. 3 leagues already. Im cool with whygodwhy1111 taking the team. Thanks

6. ThaEra25

We are still in search of the next member of the Rivalry, if you are interested post up or PM...The spot is in the Big 12. Please read all gameplay and recruiting rules first!

Whygodwhy I sent you a PM regarding your interest in the Rivaly.

7. ThaEra25

Spot filled...Welcome WGW1111