Opening in Trifecta

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Opening in Trifecta

Guys, Hippo is resigning from the OD due to lack of available time to devote to the league.

For now I'm going to leave the spot open until I can find someone good to jump in. If anyone knows anybody that would be interested and would be a good fit, pm me. I'd really rather run with 11 of us than bring in someone who won't be a good fit.

Thanks Hippo, sorry to lose you.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Wow this must be very recent, because we were scheduling to play our game tonight. Is Nebraska on auto or do I wait for the next owner?

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I sent you a pm not too long ago about it. I didn't want to leave you hanging.

4. Dru50

Hokie, you have three options. If hippo and you want, maybe you guys can play before he retires. If not, I will leave it to you whether you want to play the cpu or have me find a sub for hippo for thew game so that it is a user game.

I am fine either way.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

If you don't have a replacement by tomorrow night I will play the cpu. No reason to hold this game up and I don't see the point of playing someone who is retiring. (nothing against you hippo)

6. Dru50

I'll set it to AP tonight, I don't see any likelihood of finding someone in the next day. Go ahead and play the CPU.

7. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

that sucks, hippo was a great addition.