Opening once again...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Opening once again...

MaslerBoros stepped down as Texas cause of personal reasons not related to anyone in the dynasty so we have yet another opening.

Anyone want Texas instead of the team that they have before I go looking for a replacement?

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

damn man, not against anyone but hope we can find someone that will stay for the whole time. I think our core group is strong, Mors, Papa, Knight, Castor, Beazus, Max, and Bond. Brave and Dru are relatively new but brave lets us know whats up and is good on the sticks.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Dru is a good guy and damn quick with his dynasty stuff.

We have a VERY solid group. Just gotta get that last guy to make it 10 solid guys. Unfortunately, we've been unable to keep it up to that.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It'll happen. None of the premier dynasties have all of their original members, everyone has some turnaround before finding the right group.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Oh man. Texas is my team so whoever gets it better represent!!!

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I would actually prefer Texas to Oklahoma if you don't mind me switching.

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Absolutely man. I'll make the switch when I get home.

8. dub

dub Banned

I'm down if you'll have me

gamertag = dub

I like the setup, don't know what team I want yet though..

ughh...not feeling the recruiting restrictions for the lesser schools would've taken Texas Tech.

As it stands, I'll take Oklahoma if you'll have me.

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I find it funny that guys are worried about the recruiting restrictions we have here when other ODs aren't letting you have more than 1 :5stars: recruit and anywhere from 5-7 :4stars: recruits.

You guys are SO spoiled. ;)

But absolutely Dub. You're in TF:IV so you're definitely good to go here as well. It'll be Saturday evening before I can add you to the dynasty, but once that happens, you're in.

Make ABSOLUTELY sure that you've read all the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow them cause you break one of them and there's no questions asked, you're done. That's definitely not something I'm going to fuck around with.

Also, know that Sunday night at 9pm EST, we are going to finish up the offseason. Either be there or you'll miss the stuff.

If none of this works for you, then I recommend stepping down. It's certainly understandable.

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Damn Mike, drop the hammer ! What rule breaking will get you the boot?

11. dub

dub Banned

I'm in, and I'll be there.

Oklahoma has a new coach..

Thanks for the invite.

12. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

;)

Stupid shit that most everyone won't ever do, but pretty much anything that's outside of the agreed upon way to play the game.

If you are the type of player that's going to do bullshit with a running QB, then you'll find out quickly that that isn't how we roll here.

13. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

That's great to hear man. Welcome aboard.

I'll have everyone's schedule for the new season up on Saturday.

If there are ANY last minute requests for games, get them in now in the appropriate thread, otherwise, your schedule is going to be set by what I have on Saturday.

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Just a note, I have been in this league since week 2 so I'm not that new (y)

15. KnightNoles

[​IMG]

really?? damn my bad then

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

No problem, just pointing out a fact. I started right after either CPU or previous human lost to Oklahoma. My only loss this season was against you.

17. KnightNoles

True true, I remember Florida owner jumping ship and Ou beaten them and then us searchin for another player but didnt realize that happened before week 5 at least.

Well I know Miami and Coach Beazus will have me circled a hundred times and highlighted because I was 2-0 last year vs them. I expect the same from you too.. Actually all the Coaches since I have that target on my back now

18. BDSDIGITAL

CPU Florida didn't just lose to Oklahoma, they got throttled by Oklahoma :HoosierHoo: Just sayin.....

19. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Just to clarify, the previous Florida owner didn't jump ship, he was removed from the dynasty for inactivity. He never posted anything in the forums, therefore he was removed from the dynasty.

20. BDSDIGITAL

I'll tell you a sorta interesting side note regarding that situation next time I talk to you.

21. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You are one of my main rivals, of course I have that date circled on the calender. Hopefully next year I don't choke away a 14 point lead with 4 minutes to go. Sad thing is I actually developed a running game in my final 2 games (both against humans). One game earlier and I may have been playing for a National Title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.