Opening

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Opening

bravejaf has left us. if you know anyone who wants to be Duke or Virginia let me know..I will also be posting in NML..

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Dropping like flies...

3. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

This is just my opinion, but I think that the difficulty has something to do with it. Its been well documented that people feel like the computer is cheating us on Heisman. Some have found ways to deal with it, while others are being pounded by "inferior" opponents. I think that all of us want a challenge from the computer, but its no fun being in a no-win situation week after week. I'd love it if we could find some way to balance things out some.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

true, but look at Hova with UCLA dominating the Pac 10...

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

That Oregon State / UCLA match-up will be a good game

6. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

It is impressive, but is anyone else having anything remotely similar to that type of success?

I won my last game by a comfortable margin (24-8), but still was plagued by turnovers and lack of pressure on the QB. The K-State QB set a new school record against me because he had all day to throw every time he dropped back. Again, I'm just saying that a little more balance in favor of the user would be good, not necessarily a complete overhaul.

Edit: Another question for you Mas and Beaz, what do you think of the "Climb the Ladder" sliders?

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

climb the ladder sliders are ok, but i have only played one game so I can't have a real opinion yet.